Citrix 1Y0-351 Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials and Networking Exam
The Citrix Exam focuses over advanced expertise that are required to manage, observe, troubleshoot and secure the Citrix Virtualization solution. The recommendation for this exam is that the candidate should have previous knowledge about the process of maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting the Citrix technologies that include the XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5.5 and the XenServer 6.0.
The division of 1Y0-351 exam is based on the following factors:
- Deciding the plan and design for an implementation
- Assimilating of the Virtual solutions
- Securing the environment of virtual solutions
- Optimization and the troubleshooting of the virtual environment
The 1Y0-351 exam provides the certification to candidates, which aims at the skills and information used for the interpretation and designing of the Citrix Virtualization solution. It includes the management of an implemented project plan and creating documentation for the sake of Citrix virtualization solution.
1Y0-351 Exam Pattern
The name of this exam is CCA Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution Exam and the code for this exam is 1Y0-351. This exam is based on 52 questions, in which 45 questions are multiple choice type and the rest of the 7 are simulation. This exam is in English language.
The required percentage to pass this exam is 58%. The time allowed to complete this exam for native English speaking candidates is 240 minutes and for the non-native English speaking candidates and extra 30 minutes is 270 minutes.
If you want to register for this exam then you may visit the official website of Pearson VUE so that you can be able to take this exam when it’s offered.
The retake policy is the same for all the certifications. If the candidate fails for the 1st time, then he/she can retake this exam after 24 hours. If the exam taker fails for the 2nd time then he/she must wait for at least 14 days to retake this exam.
Give a visit to the link below and get free demo of Citrix 1Y0-351 exam preparation material:
The individuals who can take this exam are mentioned below:
- The SEs
- Network and application engineers
- System integrators
- System administrators
- Citrix instructors and consultants
- Network managers
- Technical support staff
This target audience is determined by the SMEs who define the audience by critical analysis of the job functionalities that are necessary for Citrix Virtualization solutions.
Required product knowledge and experience
- The candidates should have six months of experience with the Citrix virtualization techniques.
- The candidates should have knowledge of planning and building environments which include the XenApp, XenServer, XenDesktop, XenClient and the Citrix receiver with the provisioning services
- The candidates should have knowledge about optimization of the environments and installation of selective components.
- The candidates should have experience of working with the Microsoft windows server 2008 R2 and the Microsoft SQL 2005 or later.
- The candidate should be familiar with the operating systems and platforms provided by Microsoft.
- The candidate should know about the implementation of the Virtualization solutions and the planning and its designing phase.
- He should be aware of the techniques that are used for trouble shooting and optimizing the environments of implementing the Citrix Virtualization solutions.
Reduce chances of failure in Citrix 1Y0-351Exam:
If you want to become CCIA certified and you don’t want to fail in the exam just because you were unaware of the format of the exam, there is one proven method through which you can be sure to pass and it is preparing through the Citrix 1Y0-351 practice tests.
Practice Tests are questions that are very near to the actual exam questions. These practice tests make you familiar with the format of the exam and gives you confidence of passing it.
The Citrix 1Y0-351 exam practice tests prepared by CertsInside professionals will reduce the chances of failure up to 90% in actual Citrix 1Y0-351 exam.