The Biker Jacket
• We all love an edgy look and what better way to stay fly and fashionable than with a biker jacket. It’s so effortless that you can wear it with something as simple as a graphic tee and leggings with combat boots. Also, to go with a sporty chic feel, you could wear a sexy, bodycon dress paired with sky high platforms.
The Over the Knee Boot
• Talk about sex appeal; you can’t go wrong with thigh high boots. It is a daring item to have in your closet that is furthermore very trendy. Whether they have a heel or not, you NEED to have at least two pairs stashed away. You can wear them to the movies with a chunky knit sweater and skinny jeans. They even look amazing with shorts and a dressy blouse for a night out with the girls.
The Boyfriend Jeans
• One of the best things about boyfriend jeans is that they are super comfy. Just like most of the items on this list, it is very easy to dress them up or down. There are all different kinds of washes and styles for you to choose from. My favorite boyfriend jean look has to be when it is paired with a Chambray shirt giving it a denim on denim look. You cannot go wrong with this item!
The Trench Coat
• It is great to be fashionable in the fall but you also need to stay warm. The trench coat is perfect for that. Most of them are a bit pricey so we are going to call this “the investment piece.” You can wear it anywhere with anything.
• I know you are probably thinking “Who am I? Superwoman?” Well, you can be! If you like taking risks in fashion, then I think this piece is definitely for you. Capes have gotten sportier and more wearable. Instead of a scarf, try throwing on a cape. Throw on some skinny jeans and boots to pull off a chic but trendy look.
The Chunky Sweater
• Wearing chunky sweaters make me super excited for fall because they are so easy and cozy. You could be sitting at home with a cup of coffee watching your favorite movie or headed to class. It is also perfect to couple with almost any bottom for nearly any occasion. The plus is that they are already equipped with mittens!
• The sweatshirt is no longer only acceptable for a lazy Saturday. It is has become one of the “it” items in fall fashion. In the past few seasons, the sporty and athletic factor has been prominent. Lucky for us, it gives us girls the chance to be lax while looking stylish.
The Amazing Pair of Flats
• Marilyn Monroe said, “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.” While I do agree, I would also like to thank whoever invented flats especially the trendy ones. From lace-ups to loafers to ballerinas, flats are so clutch in the fall.