I know Halloween hasn’t arrived yet, but it is time to start strategizing and Christmas shopping for those near and dear to us. It can be hard to decide what to get for that special gluten-free person, which is why I have created a gift guide. The guide is in its third year and as it continues to grow I find myself short on research time, so I am putting out a request for submissions. From now until December 1, I am accepting products for inclusion in the 2014 Gluten Free Holiday Gift Guide.
To submit a gluten-free product or service in the 2014 Holiday Gluten Free Gift Guide, please include the following information:
- High Resolution Photos – 800 x 450 and not to exceed 1.5 MB in JPG, JPEG, or PNG
- Detailed description and links
- Pricing – a good idea to include discount offer codes
- Availability – online and/or in stores
Products and/or services should fit into the following categories:
- Baked Goods/Spices – gift packs of spices/spice mixes, brittle, candy, popcorn, treat boxes, and mason jar mixes, etc.
- Cookbooks – looking for new (released in 2014) cookbooks filled with gluten-free recipes
- Drinks – wine, champagne, spirits, and beers; drink mixes or cocktail books, glasses, martini shaker, zester, etc.
- Gift Baskets – gift boxes/bags/baskets filled with gluten-free goodies, gadgets, books, etc.
- Subscription Services – companies offering sample services for gluten-free food, health and beauty, cosmetics, etc.
- Kitchen Gadgets/Appliances – looking for new appliances, pots/pans, or trending gadgets that every cook needs
- Merchandise – looking for gluten-free themed gear (shirts, jackets), promo items (pens, pencils, stickers, buttons, etc.), etc.
- Comfort – many gluten-free bloggers necessities include: ear buds, phone chargers, stand alone charging devices, fashionable wrist gloves for typing, touchscreen gloves, portable keyboards, etc.
- Ingredients – locally made or nationally available special ingredients that make cooking fun and creative
Once information is received and reviewed it is up for inclusion in the guide, which will be out on December 5. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I can’t wait to see what gets submitted.