What does Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Uma Thurman, Katherine Heigl, and Jennifer Lawrence all have in common? Aside from being ridiculously wealthy and incredibly successful actresses, they all started their careers as models. This should come as no surprise, since it’s pretty logical that moviegoers would enjoy seeing amazingly beautiful women gracing the big screen.
As 2015 rapidly approaches, several models have made a name for themselves as aspiring actresses and have the potential to become successful movie stars like the five actresses mentioned above.
Here is a list of the top five:
- Victoria Vertuga’s eye-catching legs made quite an impression during her television roles on “Days of our Lives” and Showtime’s hit series “Dexter.” Following her success in 2014, it’s very likely the stunning model from Los Angeles, CA will have a breakthrough acting career in 2015. With unlimited talent and beauty, the sky is the limit for Victoria. “I love to laugh and have fun… and am never afraid to make a fool of myself.”
- Ashley Hale [pictured] is a gorgeous model from Bethlehem, PA who credits “determination” for helping her land numerous roles as a model and actress. She began modeling at age six and has since been published in numerous magazines. Her acting career got a huge boost when she debuted on “Power”, the new television series on the STARZ network. After receiving rave reviews from her acting debut, she now has several promising television and film projects lined up for 2015.
- Gwendolyn Sweet is easily one of the most beautiful models in Nashville, TN, with her trademark cat-like eyes and amazing figure. However, she is equally impressive as an actress. She has appeared in television roles on ABC, and recently played an exotic dancer in the film entitled “Blood of Redemption” starring Dolph Ludgren and Billy Zane. With her stunning looks and big screen potential, Gwendolyn is sure to be a hit in 2015.
- Arunè Villiers has always been highly-regarded as a model, but she silenced her acting critics when she won “Best Actress” at the New York Film Festival. The international model, who is often described as the “South African female sensation”, has been featured in numerous television, movie, and commercial roles in London, New York, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Morocco, Italy, Los Angeles, and Paris. Any more doubters?
- Contrary to her name, Star Little has big-time potential as both a model and actress. The gorgeous model and aspiring actress from Los Angeles, CA credits her exotic look to Egyptian, Chinese, Native American, and European roots, but she claims she wasn’t always blessed with killer looks. “I was kind of the ugly duckling growing up, bit of a tomboy and a super geek,” jokes Star Little. Nowadays, she doesn’t have much to worry about, as she continues to turn heads with her beauty and fun-loving personality. “I like to have fun with everything I do and not limit myself just to one thing.”