If visiting the Grand Ole Opry is on your bucket list put it on your 2015 travel schedule because that’s when Adventures by Disney, a leader in guided group travel, is offering a tailor-made Nashville family fun vacation.
The company is heading south to the home of country music and classic southern cuisine, as well as the setting for the critically acclaimed television show Nashville on ABC. This new four day and three night trip offers a visit to the Grand Ole Opry, the famous Bluebird Cafe and the original RCA/Studio B recording studio.
Nashville, Tennessee is just one of the company’s new lineup of Disney Long Weekend trips, offering shorter getaways to places such as New York City and San Francisco & Napa.
Nashville trip highlights include:
- A backstage experience, including a private dinner and live show at the Grand Ole Opry
- Recording a song at the famed RCA/Studio B
- Enjoying a private backstage tour at the Ryman Auditorium (original home of the Grand Ole Opry), including stepping onstage at what’s been called the “Mother Church of Country Music”
- Savoring an exclusive dining opportunity at the legendary Bluebird Cafe, complete with a special musical performance and an inside look at the art of songwriting
- Exploring the traditions of southern cuisine with a hands-on biscuit-making activity and a BBQ sauce-making activity
- Experiencing a private after-hours evening with a ghost tour, dinner and entertainment at The Hermitage, former estate of President Andrew Jackson
For more details and to book reservations, call 1-866-543-0865 or contact a travel agent. For more information about Adventures by Disney vacation, visit www.AdventuresByDisney.com.