Fact: Arizonans love their wine, but their wine doesn’t necessarily love Arizona’s climate.
But, Scottsdale, Arcadia and Phoenix residents alike have a new resource to protect their precious varietals – The Vault Wine Storage.
The space was founded by local entrepreneur Deborah Fortini, a wine lover herself.
“While visiting the Valley in 2010 and contemplating my eventual move to Arizona, I noticed there was no offsite facility available that could adequately store my wine,” says Fortini. “The only options for wine storage were a few ‘self-storage’ facilities that had some temperature controlled space available for rent within their large general storage area.”
As both an avid wine lover and a veteran commercial real estate broker, she saw a potential opportunity and an idea was born. Today, the Vault Wine Storage is the first-ever facility specializing in storing wine, and only wine, and catering its concierge services to wine lovers in the area. The Vault’s mission is to store its clients’ investments in a secure, efficient, flexible, and convenient fashion and provide a community for local wine enthusiasts to share information and host events.
“The Vault Wine Storage is a beautiful, intimate venue for private parties, mixers and corporate functions that was created from a clever re-use project,” says Fortini. “We also plan to retrofit a second building on the property, to a wine- and food-related use.”
This innovative new approach to properly cellaring wine is thriving thus far – the Phoenix Business Journal even chose to host its lauded “40 Under 40” nomination party at the space in recent years – and fine wine connoisseurs are lining up for the facility that features state-of-the-art temperature, light and humidity controls, a vibration-free environment, security and backup power systems and a variety of customizable storage solutions.
According to Fortini, specific Vault Wine Storage amenities include:
- Facilities professionally maintained at 55-57°F with 60-70% humidity—perfect for aging your wines gracefully
- Monitored, layered security systems with personal service onsite during business hours
- Backup systems – why store your wine at home and have to worry about your systems when you are out of town
- Ship your wine directly to The Vault Wine Storage. Don’t spend your valuable time waiting for wine deliveries and then having to handle them again to move them into your cellar, when you can have them shipped directly to The Vault.
- Variety – Private lockers in numerous sizes and configurations, customizable to your specifications
- Customized redwood wine racks available
- Cozy, furnished tasting room and atrium available to host events
- Regular educational programs and wine tasting events
- Increased resale prices on your investment wine – when you decide to sell your wine, we provide verification that your wine has been stored at our commercial facility, which increases confidence from your buyers.
For more information about Vault Wine Storage, please click here.