This just in!
Arizona Strongold, Page Springs Cellars and Grand Canyon Winery have all been added to the already eye-popping lineup at Live & Local, presented by GoDaddy, which will take place at Scottsdale Civic Center Mall on Sunday, November 9 starting at 5 p.m.
Arizona Stronghold will sample its Tazi and Dala varietals, while Page Springs will be sampling its Vino Del Barrio Blanco and Rojo, respectively. Brands including 3 Amigos Tequila, Sleepy Dog Brewery, Roger Clyne Mexican Moonshine Tequila, Prescott Brewing Company, Mudshark Brewery, Mother Road Brewing Company, Four Peaks Brewing Company and many more have also joined in on the “taste” opportunity.
But that’s just the beginning…
Joining the beloved local brands will be several other familiar faces – not to mention unique food and drink experiences for all guests. Sponsored by the Arizona Restaurant Association and NOVA Home Loans, this standout event is unique as it celebrates local businesses while raising crucial funds that benefit local youth who need it the most.
Here’s just a taste of what also is “on the menu” at this year’s event:
· Barrio Queen
· Southern Rail / Beckett’s Table
· Paul Martin’s American Grill
· Ruth’s Chris Steak House
· Bistro on Wheels Food Truck
· Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails
· Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
· Foosia Fresh
· Petite Maison
· The Grind
· The Standard
· Tom’s Thumb
· Tryst Cafe
· Kelly’s at Southbridge
· Chase’s Diner
· Pink Pony
· The Melting Pot
· Passport Coffee & Tea
· C3 Kitchen
· San Tan Brewery
· Salty Senorita
· Union Barrel House
· Wildflower Bread Company
· White Chocolate Grill
· Ale Yeah Beer Garden: Guests will savor this music-infused craft beer garden showcasing more than 30 unique varieties served with signature bites. Adding to the fun are beer-branded koozies featuring fun sayings like “Hip Hops,” “Brew Haha” and “Foam Home.” – Crafted by Crescent Crown Distributing
· Pitch Black VIP Experience: This “better than a backstage” experience pits VIP guests against each other in a musical showdown of Rock Band while enjoying the taste of Johnny Walker Black Label, Captain Morgan Black and Crown Royal Black under the glow of neon lights. Check out the action from a private bird’s nest or from two double bars. – Powered by GoDaddy
· unWINEd Lounge: And when only wine will do, VIP guests refresh at this wine lounge featuring unique vintages and freshly rolled cigars. Decorated with handcrafted bistro lights, the lounge is the perfect place to relax and un-wine-d.
· Pick a Track Music Lounge: Browse our wall-to-wall CD collection for a chance to win deliciously loud restaurant gift cards. $25 allows you to “download” any track, each track features a gift card valued $25 to $200 from a culinary hotspot. Soundbites have never tasted so good.
· VIP After Party: Starting at 9 pm the party will continue with this exclusive experience featuring more beats, savory desserts, adult milkshakes and more. Fashioned by Arizona Foothills Magazine
· Nate Williams Band: A night of dancing, kicking back on the beach, sipping a blended margarita— the Nate Williams Band supplies the soundtrack to moments of pure joy. One of Arizona’s most popular live acts, this talented combo specializes in originals and well-chosen covers done in a funky, Reggae-influenced style.
· Georgia Chrome: This hopping ensemble brings on the two-steppin’ fun with an energetic mix of chart-topping country and down-home Americana. Based in Phoenix, this audience favorite is a mainstay at Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row, and time after time, they’ve proven that they’ve got the chops and know-how to create a rockin’ party atmosphere. They have a unique sound that combines fiery violins, searing electric guitar, driving percussion and passionate vocals that makes the audience stomp their feet.
· Adam Shero: Everything about Adam Shero’s effortless musicianship can be seen on YouTube, via his sprightly solo cover version of “Moves Like Jagger.” In the video, Shero transforms 2011’s most unavoidable song into a shimmering, lovely mélange of tight guitars, spacey synths and soulful, multi-layered vocals.
Joining GoDaddy and NOVA Home Loans are generous community supporters like: The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, Charles Schwab, Republic Services, Mary Ellen & Robert McKee, APS, Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club, Home Owners Financial Group, Meridian Bank and Pacific Office Automation.
General Admission Tickets are on sale now starting at $50/each, and they include access to the main event and tastings. VIP Tickets start at $100/each, and they include additional VIP experiences and After Party. Tickets can be purchased online at www.bgcs.org/liveandlocal. And don’t miss a bite, follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more updates (@LiveandLocalAZ #LiveandLocalAZ).