Television has become just as popular as film, if not more, in recent years. This makes the Emmy Awards and events that accompany them during the week, even more exciting. The ever-popular gifting suites were in full force in Los Angeles during this year’s 66th annual Primetime Emmys. It may not be the “Go-Go” 90’s, but there is certainly more gifting and more meaning in gifting. One of them however, had a multi-dimensional approach to giving.
The “Ecoluxe Lounge, “held at the iconic Beverly Hilton invited several primetime Emmy nominees and presenters, while raising awareness and funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters Los Angeles. Not only was there a charity being honored, but also pets were honored in the celebrity pet lounge. Mostly dogs turned out, including Jiff, the famous Pomeranian actor/model who’s appeared in Katy Perry videos and Cover Girl commercials. Perfect timing with International Dog Day this week.
Overall, the mission of the Ecoluxe Lounge’s produced by Durkin Entertainment throughout the year is “Green” – eco-sustainability and environment-friendly. The best products in lifestyle, eco-conscious brands and luxury vacations.
Ecoluxe Lounge guests enjoyed a Sunday filled with wine tastings from Club W, farm-to-table fare from the in-house Hilton restaurant Circa 55, a MAN GLAM lounge, the best in fashion in beauty and music by DJ Dime. The space was designed by White Lotus Productions, in which décor was themed inside the Stardust Penthouse and outside on the roof deck. The color scheme was bright pinks, greens and teal, with white furniture, umbrellas and patterned pillows. Floral design was in sync with décor, cheerful and fresh. The pictures speak for themselves.
On the fashion front, couture designer Mark Roscoe came in from Chicago, kicking off his visit with a trunk show and later showing his gowns. Mark has quite story behind the brand. With 20 years in the business his custom pieces are sophisticated, made for any size and one-of-a-kind. He also makes men’s ties. Beau Bridges (Masters of Sex) picked up a silk tie of his own.
Orange Is The New Black stars Alysia Reiner and Madeline Brewer hit the green carpet at Ecoluxe Lounge. Here’s the lowdown on who else showed up and brands they experienced:
· Damien Puckler (GRIMM) stocking up on Canine Caviar & Feline Caviar’s Holistic Alkaline-based pet foods.
· Dancing with the Stars pro Gleb Savchenko trying on sunglasses from Serengeti Eyewear.
· Sam Richardson (VEEP) tasting rosé from Club W.
· Elliot Gould (Ray Donovan) with his dog in the celebrity pet lounge.
· Patrick Gallagher (Night at the Museum) stocking up on Freshbody’s Fresh Balls.
· Teyonah Parris (Mad Men) picking up JAndre all natural cosmetic sponges.
· Wes Ramsey (CSI: Miami) talking about the importance of posture alignment with AlignMed.
· Alex Meneses (The Goldbergs) getting her GLAM on from OC Hair & Makeup!
· Drew Seeley (A Cinderella Story) picking up a trip from Caribbean Living Magazine & Hard Rock Hotels.
· Tenille Houston (The Canyons) taking home Tamala Lingerie in her Ecoluxe giftbag.
· Taylour Paige (VH1’s Hit the Floor) loving the Nourishing Beauty Serum from Youth Eternal by KellyAnn.
· Scott Bailey (The Bay) snacking on white chocolate covered Oreos and red velvet VyPassetti Cake Pops.
· Maitland Ward (Boy Meets World) taking home HAI styling tools, O.P.I and John Paul Pet Products.
· Octavius Johnson (Ray Donavan) picking up a calming REIN Coat for pets and pet bed from Baylee Nasco.
· Drew Scott (Property Brothers) posing for pictures in the celebrity pet lounge.
· Kyle Keller (VH1) stocking up on Justin’s Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and Nut Butters.