BonusMX-ATX is a creative conference featuring some of the biggest names in Mexico in the world of culture, entertainment and fashion and it’s coming to Austin for the first time. This conference will be held this week starting on Thursday September 11 through Saturday September 13, 2014. The purpose of this conference is to empower growth and promote social, cultural and economic development between the United States and Mexico. Topics during this time will include advertising, marketing, film, photography, gaming and much more.
The event starts on Thursday night with a welcome reception at Hotel Ella where guests will be able to meet some of the festival’s speakers and enjoy cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. There will be daytime panel discussion on Friday and Saturday at the AT&T Executive and Convention Center with such speakers as Ana Luisa Fajer, Enrique Jacob and Gabriel Ripstein.
After the panels there will be live music from some of Mexico’s musicians and performers including Marbeya Sound, Toy Selectah and Peligrosa Collective. Some of Mexico’s best designers in the fashion and jewelry industry will be participating in “La Pulga,” a special high-end design market.
1900 Rio Grande
Austin, TX 78705
The AT&T Executive Education and Convention Center
1900 University Ave
Austin, TX 78705
Thursday September 11 – Saturday September 13, 2014
Tickets are available online. Individual tickets for the evening events including the film screening and concerts are $25. Tickets to “La Pulga” on Friday and Saturday are $5 and are available at the door.
Two day conference passes are available for $150 while single day passes are $90. Student passes are $40 and include access to the day panels and “La Pulga.”
The conference passes include access to:
- “Welcome Reception” with complimentary bites and cocktails at Hotel Ella on Thursday
- Panel sessions at the AT&T Executive Education and Convention Center Amphitheatre on Friday and Saturday
- “La Pulga” Designer Expo at the AT&T Executive Education and Convention Center Amphitheatre on Friday and Saturday
- Hecho en América film screening at the AT&T Executive Education and Convention Center Amphitheatre on Friday
- Peligrosa Collective concert at the AT&T Executive Education and Convention Center Courtyard on Friday
Source: Elsa Morales/Giant Noise