Get celeb looks like those worn by fashionable moms Miranda Kerr and Gisele Bündchen for less at The Real Real online luxury consignment shop. These celeb moms spend as much time as possible being with their little ones, just as we do. They slip into jeans and boots as often as they dress for the silver screen. How do they do it with style?
They slip into a bright maxi dress for busy mornings and grab an oversized hobo as they run out the door. They add stylish touches to a simple white tee and jeans with a deluxe satchel, ankle boots and a printed Missoni scarf. Celeb moms know how to set off their look with a single statement piece, and choose a Hermes enamel bracelet and wide Chanel cuff to pair with denim or dresses.
Miranda Kerr and Gisele Bündchen looks at The Real Real feature:
- Tortoise shell Christian Dior sunglasses $125
- Black Chanel long sleeve dress with semi-sheer front panels $1,095
- Nude Prada leather satchel with gold-tone hardware $745
- Brown J.W. Anderson top with white perforated shoulder strap $275
- Palladium and black enamel Hermès Clic H extra large bracelet $695
- Light wash Chanel wide leg jeans with pleats $245
- Blue and multicolor Hermès silk plissé scarf $250
- Grey Gucci draped top with elasticized band at waist $175
- Mauve, brown and creme Nancy Gonzalez python hobo $1,095
- Ivory leather Alaïa sandals with silver-tone studs $245
- Tan suede Miu Miu booties with side zip closures $195
- Medium wash Étoile Isabel Marant five-pocket jeans $50
The Real Real makes them affordable; you make them yours!
The secret to shopping at The Real Real online luxury consignment is to visit frequently. There are flash sales that last only a day or two and sales change very quickly
To participate in current sales at The Real Real, you do need to become a member. It asks only your email address and a password of your choice and is fast, free and easy.
To see the complete selection of luxury apparel and accessories currently on sale, visit TheRealReal.com.
As always, maximize your style and minimize our spending~