Come celebrate Vegetarian Week in style at Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort & Spa with a unique dining choice each day beginning 23 September 2014 and going until 2 October 2014.
- On 23 September at Benihana (Lunch & Dinner), enjoy Veggie Teppan and indulge in delectable meat & fish free sushi rolls for THB 699++.
- On 24 September at Trader Vic’s (Dinner), taste a modern veggie style 10 course menu with entertainment by Bangkok’s renowned band ‘Chai and the Blues Maniacs’ at THB 999++.
- On 25th September at Brio (Lunch & Dinner), savior Chef Danilo’s “Porcino Mio al Brio” fresh porcini & mix mushrooms with a choice of antipasto, pizza or pasta for THB 599++. Chef Danilo also brings you “PastaRama” a mushroom fiesta creatively offered for your choice of pasta, pizza or antipasti at THB 699++.
- On 26th September with Manohra Dining Cruise (Dinner), travel down the Chao Phraya River and enjoy an authentic Vegetarian Thai Set Menu for THB 1,400++.
- On 27th September at Loy Nam from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm, party with an afternoon pool side Veggie BBQ, Latino Caribbean music & free flow of healthy mocktails for THB 599++ or THB 750++ including non- alcoholic beverages.
- On 28th September at Trader Vic’s Sunday Brunch from 11:30 am – 3:00 pm, extends further with a healthy market of vegetarian delights and live vegetable carving sessions from THB 1,699++.
- On 29th September from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Chef Sunil will serve a typical Indian ‘Chefs Table’ and shares his homeland’s secret recipes at THB 750 Baht++.
Be sure to experience Benihana on 30th September, followed by Trader Vic’s on 1st October and end up at Brio on 2nd October 2014 . Share a Vegetarian Festival dining experience to honor this yearly event at Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa. For more information or reservations, please call 02 476 0022 Ext. 1416.
**Did you enjoy this article? Receive free email alerts when new articles are available by clicking the subscribe button at the top of the page.
Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Spa
257/1-3 Charoennakorn Road
Thonburi, Bangkok, Thailand 10600
Tel: +66 (0) 7723 9555
Fax: +66 (0) 7723 9559