My daughter is obsessed with beauty and hair care products and she is only 5!! She loves playing around with my makeup and using my shampoo and conditioner. Needless to say, she was psyched when we received a box of SoCozy salon-quality hair care for kids to review. We received so many wonderful products from shampoo and conditioner to styling products. SoCozy My daughter’s hair was soft and shiny after using the products for a week. I couldn’t resist trying them either and I must say they smell great! I love that this brand is completely free of chemicals. No bad stuff at all in SoCozy, which gives me peace of mind.
SoCozy was created by Cozy Friedman, children’s hair expert and owner of Manhattan’s premiere children’s hair salon Cozy Cuts for Kids. She created SoCrazy because she always felt that chemicals should not be in kids hair care. The collection is non-toxic and is without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic color, propylene, and glycol. SoCozy is also free of gluten, wheat and nuts. Cozy’s hair care line performs at a salon level in packaging that appeals to all kids, at any age, and of course, parents.
SoCozy is made up of three key categories: Cinch, Behave, and Boo!
The Cinch collection are your basics and they are a cinch to use. Products include:
• Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner: This fast, gentle, weightless conditioner detangles, nourishes, and hydrates for super soft, tangle-free hair in Tutti-fruitti scent.
• Cinch 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Body Wash: A Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash all in one–what’s easier? In Mango-go.
• Cinch 2 in 1 Shampoo + Body Wash: A Shampoo + Body Wash for a quick, easy, and effortless way to be squeaky clean from head to toe, in Guauva-rama.
• Cinch Super Hydrating Conditioner: Instantly moisturizes and nourishes hair while it detangles, in Berry-whip.
The Behave collection are the stylizers. Products include:
• Behave Styling Mousse Medium Hold: Boosts volume, defines curls, and tames flyways and frizz while leaving hair soft and manageable, available in Peachy-keen.
• Behave Styling Cream Soft Hold: Calms frizz, defines curls, or smoothes straight hair, leaving a natural looking, shiny finish, in Pear-fection scent.
• Behave Styling Gel Medium Hold: Defines and controls hair without stickiness or crunchy flakes, so hair stays put for cool, individual style, in Trop-o-lish.
The last collection is called Boo!, which helps prevent lice. The products are infused with Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary, and Peppermint. The line consists of:
• Boo! Lice Prevention Spray: This preventative spray scares away lice. Made for daily use. Spray, spray, go away!
• Boo! Lice Prevention Shampoo: A preventative shampoo to scare away lice. Use every time you wash and lice will stay away. Boo! actually smells good, unlike many other brands.
SoCozy is available at beauty and personal care emporiums like C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries, Soap.com and Follica.com; Cozy Cuts for Kids salon ; as well as go-to children’s shopping destinations including giggle. the collection ranges in price from $12-$14.50.