One has to be exceptional to get excited about data. Yet there is a steadily increasing cross section of folks who gather every year just to talk about data! If you have not experienced the heady presentations and discussions, yet, which can be had at Enterprise Data World (EDW), the first-rate data management conference, brought to you by DAMA International and Dataversity, there is no time like the present to register. Become one of those extraordinary persons, a Data Management Geek or a Data Diva. The 2015 conference promises to become contagious and you will want to return every year.
DAMA International is ‘as we speak’ accepting speaking proposals. The deadline for the “Call for Presentation”s is October 6 so there is still time. EDW 2015 will happen at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, DC, March 29 through April 2, 2015. Visit the EDW website to register, submit a proposal and find out which data celebrities you can rub elbows with or to check the Agenda from the 2014 conference to get your mouth watering for data management:
2014 EDW Program Included:
- Data Governance & Quality Program Implementation
- EIM & Data Architecture – Building for New Demands
- Big Data Trends – Solutions Here to Stay
- Roll out Your Master Data Management Successfully
- EIM – Transforming into Data-driven Business
- Analytics & Business Intelligence for New Demands
- Optimizing Metadata Management Through Best Practices
- Making Agile Data Methods Work for You
5 Personal Reasons to Attend EDW:
- 1. Future Proof Your Career – Become a Source of Knowledge
Career growth requires that you expand your knowledge of new technologies and understand where/how to apply them. EDW is packed with sessions on Big Data, Cloud-based Data Services, Complex Analytics, Unstructured Data Management, Social Data, Data Science and Augmented Reality.
2. Meet Your Heroes and World-Leading Experts Face-To-Face
Meet 120+ thought-leaders on Governance, Big Data, Data Quality, Business intelligence and Analytics, Metadata and Modeling. For the 18th year in a row, EDW brings together the “Who’s Who” in Data Management.
3. Build Your Skills
Attend hands-on workshops and sharpen your Agile Data skills, learn the “R” language, Business Diagramming Methods, and Profitability Analytics. EDW gives you practical solutions for saving time, gaining productivity, and leveraging your data.
4. Get Your CDMP Certification Onsite
EDW provides numerous courses, risk-free testing, and all the opportunities to become CDMP certified onsite! Take advantage of our “Pay-Only-If-You-Pass” price promotion.
5. Build Your Professional Contacts with 20+ Hours of Peer-Group Networking
Where else do you get the opportunity to collaborate on this scale? Over 800 attendees share the same experiences and challenges as you. Spend five days with inspiring peers from around the world. Come back to the office more energized than ever to get the job done!
Ah Yes, if you are a musician, bring your axe for the annual EDW jam session.