Every little girl wants to be the sparkle in her daddy’s eye; and when she grows up, she wants her eyes to have the bright sparkle as well. If your eyes have faded in color, there are ways add brightness back into the iris.
This is not counted in the 10 ways to brighten your eyes; however colored eye contacts are available that can give you almost any shade of most colors that you would want. Since this is an option you would need to speak to your healthcare advisor or ophthalmologist about, I will defer you to them.
10 ways to brighten up your eyes naturally
- Berries. Start the day by eating a small bowl of mixed berries such as blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, which contain antioxidants and vitamins that will circulate throughout your body and brighten up your eyes within about half an hour. Though fresh berries are best, frozen varieties will also work.
- Tea Bag or Cucumber. Soak some teabags in cold water for 1-2 minutes and leave them on your eyes for 5 minutes. Same works for cucumbers. (warm the tea bags for puffier eyes)
- Pineapple. Mix few drops of Pineapple juice in Coconut water and dip a cotton cloth pad in it. Place it on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Go on a raw diet. Raw diets aimed to cleanse the body can also brighten or lighten your eye color. Basically, these diets flush toxins out of your system, and these toxins can be responsible for causing your eye color to be clouded or darker than it should be.
- Happiness. All eyes are bright and shiny when they are laughing, joking and smiling, so most of them and let your hair down and have fun.
- Have a Sound Sleep. Take a good well sleep of eight hours. Getting proper sleep is the key to get fresh and beautiful looking eyes. Not getting enough sleep will make your eyes look dull, red and puffy. Lack of sleep can also give you dark circles all around the eye area which can ruin all your personality. You can also prevent puffiness of eyes by propping an extra pillow under you head, this is another good tip.
- Try herbal eye drops. Herbal and supplemental eye drops are applied directly to the eye. They rarely produce an immediate effect, but over time, some of these eye drops can lighten the color of your eye by a shade or two.
- Make it Up. Another tip to brighten up your eyes is to use a little white shadow on the inside of your eye near the tear ducts. Just this little bit of white can make a huge difference. Finish with a lighter shade like taupe or brown.
- Use of Sunscreen Daily. Although generally not apply sunscreen on your face, be sure to use it under your eyes. As your skin is colored, dark areas seem to fade, as they are becoming less so than the surrounding skin. When you go to the beach, apply sunscreen several times during the day.
- In case of Dark Circles. Even if your dark circles are completely blind, his eyes still can use search assistance as bright as possible. Combining a pink cream-colored or light liquid product over the concealer can help encourage her eyes. For the most flattering look, apply trianglular shaped illuminator under his eye, along the side of the nose to the outer corner of the eye. Not only the pink color of the lighting illuminate the skin in these areas, which will help capture the light so that your eyes look brighter and more awake.
Keep those eyes bright and smiles big!