By Dr. Joe Rubino
As humans, we tend to be scared to death to fail at what we do.
If this describes you, lighten up. Don’t take failure too seriously. So what if you fail. Go ahead and play full out. If you create a bunch of failures, embrace them. Don’t run from failure. Once you get that it’s all right to fail, you can become empowered by creating so much failure that it will become an unimportant condition. Give yourself the room to play full out — and fail if necessary. But stop giving power to those thoughts which limit who you are and what you do. And in so doing, create the room for you to do what it takes to succeed . In the end, your satisfaction will come from being complete with doing your very best, free from your fear of failing—no matter what the outcome.
1) Where have you not attempted something for fear of failing at it?
2) How has thoughts of failing impacted your business?
3) Create an empowering interpretation to take the place of the disempowering one that you may fail so that it will keep you motivated and in the game.
4) Design a detailed action plan to achieve an objective that you have been reluctant to take on.
Dr. Joe Rubino, CEO of Http://www.CenterForPersonalReinvention.com, is acknowledged as one of the world’s foremost experts on the topic of elevating self-esteem. He is a life-changing personal development and success coach on how to restore self-esteem, achieve business success, maximize joy and fulfillment in life and productivity. He is known for his groundbreaking work as seen on PBS TV in personal and leadership development, building effective teams, enhancing listening and communication skills, life and business coaching and optimal life planning.
His 12 best-selling books and audio programs are available in 23 languages and in 58 countries and include:
• The Self-Esteem Book: The Ultimate Guide to Boost the Most Underrated Ingredient for Success and Happiness in Life.
• The Success Code, Books I & II
• 31 Ways to Champion Children to Develop High Self-Esteem
His highly acclaimed Legends of Light Trilogy consisting of:
• The Magic Lantern: A Fable about Leadership, Excellence, and Personal Empowerment
• The Legend of the Light-Bearers: A Fable about Personal Reinvention and Global Transformation
• The Seven Blessings: A Fable about the Secrets to Living Your Best Life
are currently under development as feature films.
Dr. Joe’s vision is to impact the lives of at least 20 million children and 20 million adults. His Certification Program training coaches in Self-Esteem Elevation is teaching people all over the world the tools to help children and adults develop high self-esteem without the problems associated with excessive ego. http://www.highselfesteemkids.com
Learn more about his life-changing work in championing people to restore their self-esteem at http://www.TheSelfEsteemBook.com and receive FREE the insightful audio program “7 Steps to Soaring Self-Esteem” and a 1 year subscription to “The Success Achievers’ Club”…a $129 Value!
Learn how you can become Certified by The Center for Personal Reinvention as a Self-Esteem Coach for Children at www.highselfesteemkids.com