- Wacky weather, sloppy seas, and an earth wobble: Planet X cometh, Part I
- Extreme earth-movement disasters worldwide: Planet X cometh, Part II
Ya better watch out . . . Planet X (Nibiru) is coming to town, bringing with it extreme earth-movement disasters beyond belief. Consider this:
- What would send buildings, cranes, and even McDonald’s golden arches crashing to the ground?
- What would cause so many water mains to break and so many gas pipelines to explode all over the world, often on the same day and within the same time frame?
- What’s causing the dramatic increase in the number and size of sinkholes, landslides, earth cracks, and earthquakes worldwide?
- Why the simultaneous uptick in volcanic activity?
Could global warming, climate change,or even fracking be the cause of this extreme earth movement, the turning, shifting, shaking, and jiggling of the tectonic plates? Probably not!
- Be sure to click LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for FREE updates.
Look to the skies for the answer. The cause of these mega-disasters is Planet X (Nibiru). It has long been on NASA’s and the powers-that-be’s radar, for decades, at least since 1983 if not earlier. To attempt to ignore, deny, or cover-up the presence of Planet X (Nibiru) is as Mr. Spock would say, “not logical.”
What is puzzling is the absence of mainstream media reporting of many of these disasters especially in the US.
READ: Actual 1983 Washington Post article reporting of presence of Planet X (Nibiru)
READ: Wacky weather, sloppy seas, and an earth wobble: Planet X cometh, Part I
If you consider these earth-movement disasters individually, they may or may not seem all that unusual or alarming. For example:
- Almost daily building collapses in Nigeria
- Unprecedented earthquake swarms in Oklahoma
- Magma movement and quake swarms at Yellowstone National Park
- A house explosion in Massachusetts, Ohio, or India
- Gas pipeline explosions in Taiwan
- Unprecedented number of water main breaks in Pennsylvania
- Giant earth crack in Mexico stretching miles
- Giant earth cracks and massive landslides in Central America
- Sudden opening of massive sinkhole on a road in Russia swallowed a car and killed six of the occupants
Unfortunately, these earth-movement disasters are not singular, infrequent, or isolated events. They are part of Earth’s new normal and are happening worldwide.
Yes, yes. I know, earthquakes happen all the time. What’s different now? The difference is an “almost constant backdrop of shaking and quaking earth.” When you connect the dots between disasters and consider them with regard to location, time and type of occurrence, and frequency, a pattern clearly emerges.
As many of us know (including the powers-that-be and the so-called elite), Planet X (Nibiru)’s magnetic pull on Earth is stressing and stretching the North American continent from the southwest to northeast. There’s no denying something very strange is happening – including an unprecedented spike in earthquake activity.
Just ask the people of Oklahoma. Unfortunately for them, Oklahoma sits almost smack dab in the middle of this diagonal stretch, and earthquake swarms have become a way of life for Oklahomans – a very inconvenient truth. The statistics of recent earthquakes in Oklahoma, which is not traditionally thought of as a seismically active state, are staggering.
In a statement, Federal agencies said a record number of earthquakes have struck Oklahoma recently, with a 50% increase in the number of earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or greater since October 2013 alone.
Take a look:
- Between 1978 and 1999 (per USGS), there was an average of 1.6 earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or larger each year in Oklahoma.
- Yet from October 2013 through April 2014, there were 183 earthquakes of magnitude 3.0 or greater. In fact, on one day in August, there were more than 20 quakes
- Over a 15-month period from 2010 to 2011, there were 850 earthquakes compared to just six in the entire period from 2000 to 2008.
- To date, more than 1200 quakes – an all-time record
For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the so-called “mysterious cause” of all of these worldwide earth-movement disasters is not at all mysterious. So, ya better watch out . . . Planet X is ‘comin’ to town.’
Other earth-movement event in Oklahoma:
- Oklahoma’s 4-yr-long quake swarm is NOT normal and it ain’t ‘freakin’ fracking’
- Dead birds fall from sky in Oklahoma, experts say ‘no cause for concern.’ Right!
- Oklahoma officials ‘no idea why McDonald’s golden arches toppled’ Oh, really!
- Ooops, there goes another quake swarm, this time Oklahoma: Violent earth wobble
READ: Washington Post Article about NASA sighting and cover-up of Planet X (Nibiru)