Author’s book description:
She’s not your average crime fighter!
Ivy Malone has a curiosity that sometimes gets her into trouble, and it’s only aggravated by her discovery that she can easily escape the public eye. So when vandals romp through the local cemetery, she takes advantage of her newfound anonymity and its unforeseen advantages as she launches her own unofficial investigation.
Despite her oddball humor and unconventional snooping, Ivy soon becomes discouraged by her failure to turn up any solid clues. And after Ivy witnesses something ominous and unexplained, she can’t resist putting her investigative powers to work again. Even the authorities’ attempts to keep Ivy out of danger and her nosy neighbor’s match-making schemes can’t slow her down. But will the determination that fuels this persistent, quirky sleuth threaten her very safety?
Christian Books, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Women Sleuths
- Book Cover Design: 5 stars
- Cohesive Storyline: 5 stars
- Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation: 5 stars
- Character Development: 5 stars
- Captivation Quotient*: 5 stars
This book was a quick and easy read, and it was extremely hilarious.
After snagging “Invisible” for free and devouring it quickly, I bought “In Plain Sight,” “On the Run” and “Stranded” as I finished each preceding book. They were all great books, and the fun and hilarity crossed each one without fail.
I don’t know if Lorena McCourtney is planning any more accidental adventures for Ivy Malone, but I’ll be purchasing all of them based on the strength of the first four books.
Grab a free copy of “Invisible” by Lorena McCourtney on Amazon.
* Captivation Quotient = how well the book kept me engaged and reading
Also, check out the following free eBooks that are also available in the Christian Books, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Women Sleuths genres.
- Death Turns A Trick by Julie Smith
- Handcuffs & High Heels by J.M. Edwards
- Hidden by Lexie Ray
- Messages by John Michael Hileman
- Out of the Past by Renee Pawlish
- Pawsible Suspects by Chloe Kendrick
- Quinn Checks in by LH Thomson
- The Gates Of Trevalyan by Jacquelyn Cook
- The Sun Killer by Diana Dwayne
- Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
If you’re looking for more free eBooks, then go to eBook Blitz: http://ebookblitz.com, where you can find listings for free eBooks on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iTunes and Smashwords.