When visualizing the well-known progression of contemporary evolution, it can clearly be seen that one important detail is missing – GIANTS, a cornerstone of the myths, legends, and traditions (and cover-ups) of almost every culture on Earth.
Archaeological discoveries on every continent provide hard evidence that ancient people of gigantic stature once existed on Earth. The many excavations of giant mummies and skeletons across the United States alone testify to this fact.
Why is there no mention of giants in our history books?
The easy answer is. . . because disclosure would put an end to the prevailing paradigm and alter our current world view, and we certainly cannot have that.
Let’s take a closer look at a few of the reports.
- In Texas, the casting of a footprint found near Glen Rose at the Paluxy River, measures 14 inches long and 7 inches wide. Paleontologists say the print is from a female approximately 10 feet tall and weighing 1,000 pounds (see slideshow). The human foot shown with it, that of an average female, is a size 8-1/2.(Casting is courtesy of Mt. Blanco Museum, Crosbyton TX.)
- In New Mexico in 1932, Ellis Wright found human tracks in the gypsum rock at White Sands. Each footprint was 22 inches long and from 8 to 10 inches wide. This discovery was later backed by Fred Arthur, Supervisor of Lincoln National Park, and others, certain the prints were human in origin due to outline of perfect prints coupled with a readily apparent instep.
- In China in 1865-66, a Chinese giant by the name of Chang Woo Gow showed himself in England (see slideshow). He stood eight feet, two inches tall . . . and he was NOT the tallest one in his family. His sister was eight feet, four inches tall.
As we well know, self-serving cover-ups by the powers-that-be are nothing new, but as a result this “alternate history of giants” has been omitted from the history books.
- Much of the Old Testament speaks of entire races of giant humans populating the Earth, both before and after the flood of Noah (Genesis 6:4) . . . “There were giants in the earth in those days . . .”
- And then, of course, there is the story of David and the giant Goliath, who was reported to be six cubits and a span – 9 feet 9 inches (see slideshow).
READ: Red-haired and blonde blue-eyed giants in America: The Great Smithsonian cover-up
- Be sure to click LIKE on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE for FREE updates.
Institutions like the Smithsonian, the world’s largest museum and research complex, the US government, and the majority of American universities not only systematically discourage investigation into reports of rock-solid physical evidence of ancient peoples of gigantic stature, but they have even furtively buried the evidence (“Lost race of the Giants,” Patrick Chouinard).
The build-up of infrastructure in the mid-1800s in the US – road construction, breaking of new ground for construction of homes and other buildings – revealed hundreds of human skeletons of gigantic statute. Many of these excavations across the US correspond with Native American accounts of red-haired giants.
The late Native American author, historian, and theologian Vine Deloria wrote: “The first hint we had about the possible existence of an actual race of tall, strong, and intellectually sophisticated people was in researching old township and county records. Many of these records were quoting from old diaries and letters that were combined for posterity in the 1800s, from diaries going back to the 1700s, “a time when people were not subjected to a rigid indoctrination about evolution.” They were astonished about what they found and honestly reported it (Holocaust of Giants).”
Considered too radical to fit into the established paradigm, these startling discoveries were banished and suppressed by institutions intent on maintaining the status quo.
Mushroom management at its best. Keep the masses in the dark and feed them poop. If you must come up with an explanation, be as vague and unresponsive as possible. If you can’t explain it comfortably, claim you never saw it.
- READ: Red-haired and blonde blue-eyed giants in America: The Great Smithsonian cover-up
It has even been said that some of the findings of the Smithsonian Institute were so controversial, they allegedly shipped them out into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and threw them overboard.
That’s the way to do it. If you can’t explain it away, you know the drill . . . get rid of it. Now that, as they say, is that!