If you were unable to attend BeautyCon LA, you missed a real treat!
BeautyCon returned to Los Angeles for its third year on August 16th. Held at the LA Mart in downtown Los Angeles it was a much more spacious venue than the previous year. BeautyCon LA had a wider variety of brands and vendors present.
From the scores of excited teens with their parents in tow, BeautyCon LA offered fans an opportunity to connect with some of the leading fashion and beauty digital influencers. It was a great time to meet and network with fellow influencers and learn about new companies and products launching in the beauty field.
There was something for everyone at this year’s BeautyCon. Some of the many highlights and brands present included:
• Bellami Hair featuring celebrity hair stylist Guy Tang and his new line of Bellami Ballayage Hair Extensions.
• Makeup class with celebrity makeup artist Scott Barnes
• Keynote panel with YouTube sensation Bethany Mota and E! Host, Kelly Osbourne
• #ElleYeah for Charmsies booth
• Shea Moisture hair products and their new line of Shea Moisture cosmetics
• Appeal Cosmetics Candace Stanley, CEO, Appeal Cosmetics featuring their high quality mink lashes and new lip products.
• NYX Cosmetics
• Crown Brush
• City Colors Cosmetics
• Tarte Cosmetics
• Luster Premium White teeth whitening products
• Iawalani Designs-Sparkl booth specializing in event coordinating, fashion design, and interior design.
• CoverGirl Cosmetics
• Beauty TV with Executive Producer Adam Westcott
• BH Cosmetics plus many more.
There were brands that you may not generally associate with the beauty space which have begun promoting their presence in the field. Panasonic Beauty had a vending machine featuring their popular products along with their eye lash bar, and hair styling tools.
After a full day of panels, shopping and meet and greets BeautyCon LA ended the day with the Official After Party with a performance by up and coming band Rixton.
View the slideshow photos of some of your favorite YouTube hair, beauty and fashion personalities.
• Guy Tang
• U Love Megz
• Charisma Star
• Missy Lynn
• Tiarra Monet
• Chrissy P
• I Am China Renee
• C Key Beauty
• Gigi Gorgeous
• Ja’Maal Buster “The Eyelash King”
• Ms Rosh Posh
• Monica Style Muse
• Jackie O, Makeup Game On Point
• Jaclyn Hill
For more information on BeautyCon, upcoming events, sign up for their newsletter or to become a BeautyCon brand partner or sponsor visit beautycon.com.
Follow BeautyCon on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Looking forward to BeautyCon 2015!