Instead of hydrating your body with sports drinks that are loaded wiht sugar and food colorings, you can hydrate naturally.
Hydration is vital for cellular health and detoxification. In order for healthy digestion, healthy bowel movements, great skin, less cellulite and a great sleep, we must stay hydrated.
Hydration is the number one component of a healthy body. If the body is not hydrated properly, the kidneys cannot flush out toxic wastes that lead to exhaustion, acne, belly bloat, joint pain, headaches and poor digestion.
Enjoy these simple recipes to hydrate your body naturally without any toxins, any food colorings or corn syrup. These natural drinks are loaded with vitamins and minerals to keep you hydrated and feel satisfied all day long.
You will flush away toxicity while you add vital nutrients & minerals to your water with the following combinations:
¨ 1/2 gallon water
¨ 1 grapefruit, sliced (can substitute with one lemon)
¨ 1 tangerine, sliced (can substitute with orange)
¨ 10-20 peppermint leaves
¨ Ice – as much as you like
– Dash of sea salt (for minerals)
Rinse grapefruit, tangerine, cucumber and peppermint leaves. Slice the grapefruit, and tangerine. Then combine all ingredients in a half gallon pitcher. Allow ingredients to sit as long as possible for maximum benefits (at least 6 hours). Add a dash of sea salt for minerals.
Now let’s keep it simple because if you want to make any combination for optimal detox & weight loss, you can! Simply Take a large pitcher, or other water safe container, and fill with fresh water.
– Fresh fruits (cut the fruit into paper-thin slices or small chunks)
– Mint for extra natural flavoring
– Stevia or pure raw honey to add sweetness
Refrigerate your Detox Water for 4-6 hours and serve over ice.
Here are 4 other simple Vitamin Waters that are perfect for hydration, your immune system and digestion.
Detox Water Recipe Combination Recommendations:
(1) Green Tea, Mint & Lime – wonderful to aid in fat burning and assist with digestion, combating headaches and congestion; also a natural breath freshener
(2) Strawberry – Kiwi – promotes cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation and aids digestion
(3) Cucumber, Lime & Lemon – supports water weight management, reduces bloating, assists with appetite control, hydration and aids digestion
(4) Lemon, Lime & Orange – promotes proper digestion, added vitamin C, supports immune defense, reduces heartburn; enjoy this one at room temperature.
Rachel Feldman is a health coach, digestive wellness expert, and detox specialist. Based in Boca Raton, Florida, Rachel assists clients nationwide via phone, email and Skype. Rachel helps men and women struggling with weight gain, digestive issues and toxicity. Rachel graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, Wild Rose Natural College of Healing, and International School of Detoxification and Natalia Rose Advanced Detox Certification in New York City.
She is also certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and has obtained additional Continuing Education Units from Purchase College, State University of New York. She is a certified Reiki Energy Healer.
Her approach to wellness focuses not only on the foods you put into your mouth but also incorporates the elements of body, mind and soul. She helps her clients to access the blueprint for their health by discovering what foods fuel the body and not inflame the body.
To find out more about the Fall Detox & Cleanse, visit www.rachelswellness.com.