Understanding how others think is critical to influencing them and getting results. “Because, once you know what someone is thinking, you’re in the best position to be able to persuade them and move them to action,” explains communications expert David Grossman of The Grossman Group.
So, if you need to influence, convince or persuade a CEO, Grossman’s new free eBook is, How To Think Like A CEO is a must-read for you.
It lists the top 10 things that a CEO cares about and provides a self-reflection point for each. Some of these care-abouts include:
- Defining, then aligning people to a common vision or goal
- Growing leaders, especially future leaders
- Making everyone in the organization feel valued
- Defining the organization’s core competencies
- Balancing the focus on today and the future
The Grossman Group specializes in strategic leadership and internal communication. David Grossman is the company’s Founder.
The company’s clients include Accor, AOL, CVS/Caremark, HTC, GlaxoSmithKline, Heinz, Intel, Johnson Controls, LifeScan (a Johnson & Johnson company), Lilly, Lockheed Martin, MassMutual, McDonald’s, Microsoft, DuPont Pioneer, Rockwell Automation, Symantec, and Virgin Atlantic.
Other ebooks published by The Grossman Group include:
- Bosses: Good and Bad
- What the Most Successful CEOs Know
- Top 10 Barriers Communicators Face
- The Se7en Deadly Sins Of Leadership
The company also publishes a blog about how to effectively communicate and lead.