The #Beauty20 Awards and reception will take place on September 30, 2014 from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. in New York City. Consumers have voted and beauty awards will be presented for for 10 categories:
- Best Twitter: Nominate your favorite beauty brand who optimises Twitter the most for brand building, promotion and cultivating relationships.
- Best Facebook: Nominate your favorite beauty brand with the most engaging Facebook page, in terms of content, interactivity and bond with fans.
- Best Pinterest: Nominate your favorite beauty brand who uses Pinterest to encourage fans to closely engage with them online and provide daily visual inspiration.
- Best Instagram: Nominate your favorite beauty brand who uses Instagram to encourage fans to closely engage with them online and provide daily visual inspiration.
- Best App (Mobile or Tablet): Nominate your favorite beauty brand mobile app, which is easy to use and offers cool, original content and is engaging.
- Best Online Video: Nominate your favorite video by a beauty brand that “touched” you and has created the most memorable video.
- Best e-Commerce Website: Nominate your favorite beauty brand website that is easy to use and visually appealing whilst offering high quality content and various social media sharing options.
- Best Beauty Startup: Nominate your favorite beauty startup (5 years old or less) with most innovative and outstanding online presence.
- Best Technology Startup: Nominate the most innovative technology product that connects beauty industry with customers and supports beauty brands.
- Best Beauty Brand Online: AVEDA, Bobbi Brown, Dollar Shave Club, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Sephora
The winners of each awards category will be announced at the reception of the #beauty20 Awards Summit in New York on September 30, where senior executives from Aveda, Benefit Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Coty, Estee Lauder, Dollar Shave Club, Preen.Me, Matrix and more top brands, will share their strategies on maximizing digital and online marketing initiatives. For more details and to reserve your seat at innoCos Digital Summit, visit here.
About innoCos Digital: innoCos Digital is part of the series of the annual innoCos events http://innocosevents.com/ that take place in Europe and the USA, focusing on maximizing digital initiatives through online marketing, social media, e-commerce and mobile strategies for the beauty industry. #beauty20 Awards will be presented during the innoCos Digital summit in New York, Sep 30 to Oct 1 2014.