You don’t have to be a definitive believer in the afterlife, psychics and mediums, or even watch a show like The Ghost Whisperer to know that this is a vast universe, and well, anything is possible. When you repeatedly hear about individuals who demonstrate an uncanny ability to know personal information, which was not disclosed about someone who is deceased, aren’t you a little curious about that “anything is possible” premise?
If so, James Van Praagh can help you answer a few questions.
Considered a “pioneer in the mediumship movement,” Van Praagh makes contact with those in the afterlife seem, possible.
In review of Van Praagh’s book Talking to Heaven: A Medium’s Message of Life After Death, “Many of his sessions with grieving people who came to him looking to contact the spirits of deceased loved ones are explored. From a devastated mother receiving a message of hope from her deceased little girl to communicating with a young man, killed in Vietnam, who doesn’t realize he’s dead, the theme of hope and peace in the afterlife is affirmed. Van Praagh also helps the reader recognize and positively deal with the pain of grief in a healthy, honest manner. Part spiritual memoir, part case study, part instrumental guide, Talking to Heaven will change the way you perceive death…and life.”
Here are ten of James Van Praagh’s most notable Facebook quotes:
- “There will always be Earthly challenges. But if you look at them as obstacles that you have chosen for yourself to conquer, instead of things done to you to make you miserable, then it can make the whole experience much more tranquil.”
- “Positivity begets positivity, negativity begets negativity. Thoughts of health maintain your health and thoughts of abundance bring you abundance.”
- “If you have stress going on in your life, and you’re not taking care of it, your dreams will re-create it in a very dramatic way. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand your dreams.”
- “Spiritual enlightenment cannot be attained by waving a magic wand, or taking a class. Nor can enlightenment be obtained according to a plan or a schedule. Each soul comes to his own truth in a personal, unique way and at a proper time.”
- “Have faith in your abilities and trust the universe to give you the answers.”
- “The only way that our world will become a better place is if we all demonstrate that we’re courageous enough to choose love over fear.”
- “Each of us comes to this planet with the intent to learn about ourselves through interacting with others.”
- “Too often, we rely on what we see and hear, but in fact it’s our emotions, our intuition, that really have something to tell us.”
- “You never know what is important for another person’s spiritual growth. It is not our job to judge the decisions of others.”
- “If you want something to happen, expect it to happen. The purer your intention, the faster the energy will move, and the faster what you want to happen will happen.”
You can listen to an interview with James Van Praagh and George Noory on Coast to Coast AM on October 23rd, 2014 10pm – 11pmPST, or you can read more about Van Praagh in his latest book, Adventures of the Soul.