Everyday stress and work leads to damage on the joints. This event then results to constant joint pain, swelling, and limitation of movement. With these problems, performing even simple activities may feel like a burden for most people. Let’s take a look at Joint Advance to see if the product has something to offer when it comes to joint repair and health.
What Is Joint Advance?
Joint Advance is an all-natural health supplement that intends to help people suffering from constant shoulder pain, knee pain, back ache, and other joint problems. It contains a good combination of ingredients that are scientifically proven to alleviate suffering of people with joint problems. The product aims to provide the following results:
- Reduce joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- Enhance production of lubrication within the joints to prevent frictional damage.
- Boost immune system and the ability of the body to repair damaged cells.
- Aid the body in the regeneration of cells of the joints and cartilages.
- Reduce the inflammatory process against the joints to prevent further damage and pain sensation.
- Help rebuild the connective tissues in the body mainly the cartilages.
- Enhance mobility and joint flexibility.
Joint Advance contains the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine Complex 1500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 900mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 90 mg
- Ginger Root 100 mg
- White Willow Bark 100 mg
How Does It Work?
Joint Advance works by supplying the body with easy to metabolize ingredients that at the same time will support optimum joint health. The product works by repairing the damaged joints and cartilages within the body which is probably the most common reason of joint pain. It also has anti-inflammatory characteristics that helps reduce the swelling and irritation to the nerve endings in the joints. Joint Advance also enhances production of lubrication within the joints to serve as a cushion during every movement. To summarize, Joint Advance repairs damaged joints and supports optimum joint health.
Joint Advance Advantages
- The product has a good combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM. The combination works synergistically to provide the best results possible.
- They have a money-back guarantee just in case you were not satisfied with their product.
- Its ingredients are all-natural.
Joint Advance Disadvantages
- You have to take the supplement three times in a day.
- For the benefits to be seen, you have to take the supplement for a minimum of six months. This time frame for most people is a whole lot of waiting period.
- Since it contains glucosamine, the product may not be safe for people that has known allergy to shellfish
- It contains ingredients that can alter blood clotting capabilities of the body thus making a person at risk for bleeding.
- Since white willow bark contains salicin (the primary component of aspirin), the product may not be safe for people who has known allergy to aspirin.
Is Joint Advance Effective?
Joint Advance is joint supplement that basically contains commonly ingredients for joint health and repair however it does not contain any unique ingredients as opposed to other supplements. It does not contain any patent formula or ingredient that will make it more effective. It can be effective for some people but not necessarily for most of the population since we have different responses when we take supplements.
Will Joint Advance Show Results?
Consumers taking Joint Advance have different opinions about the product. While others have been happy on the results they feel when they took the supplement, other people feel that the product is just the same as the products that they took before. Maybe the product will show results if you take it continuously for 6 months (as mentioned by the manufacturer) but let’s accept the fact that most people will not have the patience to wait that long.
How long does it take to see the result?
According to the manufacturer, you have to take the supplement three times in a day for continuous period of six months for you to see and feel the results.
- The product is not safe for pregnant and nursing women.
- The product may not be safe for people with allergy to shellfish and/ or aspirin.
- The product may not be suitable for people taking blood thinners and other medicines like aspirin, heparin, warfarin, ibuprofen, diclofenac, and the like since the risk of bleeding will greatly increase.
- If you have any medical condition or currently undergoing any form of treatment, consult your physician first prior to taking Joint Advance.
When you look at the ingredients, it has almost the same components like other supplements in the market, may be even less. Also, taking this supplement imposes several risks on the consumer like the bleeding risk and allergic reaction. The manufacturer has also mentioned that you have to consume the product for at least 6 months for you to see the results, but don’t you want to feel the improvements within a couple of weeks since you used the product? Joint Advance has been around for a long time already but still you have to clearly see what the product has to offer.