Nothing says fall like the aroma of apples and produce. This time of year the seasons are changing and with it the colors of amber and gold. Head up to Kern County, where the city of Tehachapi awaits. Along the main vein of town a vast array of restaurants await. Local fair is said to be some of the finest around. Kohnen’s Bakery has the most wonderful array of specialized baked goods. It is apple season in this area where farms allow you to pick your own fruit. Along highway 202 bring your own produce bags for the healthiest fruits and veggies you can find. Enjoy the scenic route and appreciate all the area has to offer. Local antique shops have hand-crafted jewelry and soaps, as well as various gift stores. For a day of glamour head to Mirabella’s Hair Salon for all your beauty needs. In the center of town For a nice country drive just north of Los Angeles this is a road trip not to be missed.
- Actor Joey Kern returns to horror genre with ‘Beneath’
- BRCA advocate and ‘previvor” Merilee Kern launches BRCA Believer line
- Press Release | New app release, with recipes, for Merilee Kern’s new book!
- Frank Kern Reflects on the Internet and the State of Marketing Today
- Sierra Club loses one in its lawsuit against Kern River Valley Specific Plan