Lahainaluna Cafe in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui, offers good food at really good prices.
Situated in a courtyard near the intersection of Lahainaluna Road and Front Street, the Lahainaluna Cafe is quickly becoming one of the best restaurant values in Lahaina. While they do not offer an extensive menu, what they do offer is quality food in a casual, family-friendly environment.
- Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos – very good and always a good choice for lunch or dinner.
- Hot Dog & Fries. They serve a hearty hot dog and the fries are crisp and hot. Great for the kids.
- Korean BBQ. This plate lunch/dinner is very popular with both the locals and the tourists.
- Chicken Katsu Plate. Also a typical Hawaiian meal that’s mostly for dinner, as it’s a lot of food.
- Children’s Menu. Features a cheddar cheese sandwich and a quesadilla with several items to choose from.
There’s plenty of seating under umbrellas, and it’s a fun place to “people watch” any time of the day. It’s also next to Ululani’s Shave Ice, which is the most famous shave ice on Maui with four locations. The location next to Lahainaluna Cafe is always busy.
Looking for something quick to eat? Don’t want to spend a lot of money for a meal in Lahaina? Certainly work your way over to Lahainaluna Cafe on Front Street and you’ll be more than happy with the gourmet-like food and reasonable prices.
790 Front Street Unit 270
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 757 – 8286
Tripadvisor reviews are a good way to see what others think of Lahainaluna Cafe.
Yelp also has quite a few reviews of Lahainaluna Cafe.
Facebook page for Lahainaluna Cafe.
Directions. Take Hwy. 30 to the west side of Maui. At the intersection of Lahainaluna Road and Hwy. 30, turn toward the ocean and Front Street. Go through one stop sign and you’ll immediately see paid parking spaces on the right-hand side of the road. Park here if you don’t see any free, parallel parking spaces. The Lahainaluna Cafe will be in the courtyard to your left as you walk to Front Street. It’s also across from the seawall and is in a easy-to-find location.
- Lahainaluna Cafe is next to one of the most popular places on Maui – Ululani’s Shave Ice. Leave room for a shave ice or walk around the town of Lahaina and come back later for a shave ice.
- Plan to eat about 5 p.m. and then walk over to the seawall and catch one of Maui’s famous sunsets. It makes for a great evening in the historic town of Lahaina.
- Craving chocolate? Visit Hawaii Fudge Company for Maui’s best fudge, and also pick-up a bag of Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy by Big Wave Taffy.
- Don’t forget the walk up-and-down both sides of Front Street. It’s famous for the art galleries, souvenir shops, jewelry stores, and Banyan Tree.
- If you’ve got room for dessert after lunch or dinner, Ono Gelato is just a short walk away from Lahainaluna Cafe.
Travel, Top 10 Lists, Polls Only & Homemade Food!
The Hawaiian island of Maui is an incredible island to visit, and Waikiki is one of the most famous beaches. Also, Honolulu airport is the “gateway” to Bangkok, one of the most visited cities in the world.
Lists & Polls Of Everything! Look at Top 10 Lists and also voice your opinion at Polls Only.
Love Delicious Homemade Food? Check-out the “Homemade Gurus” at Homemade Pizza and Homemade Mexican food. They have delicious recipes.
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama’s Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It’s one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman’s Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It’s one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento’s On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali’ imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy’s in Ka’anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui’s Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe’o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A “must-see” beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui’s top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii’s largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.
Maui’s Top Activities.
- See a unique perspective of Maui with a zipline adventure with Piiholo Ranch Adventures and Skyline Eco Adventures.
- See Molokini or the remote stretches of the Kanaio Coast with Red Line Rafting.
- Atlantis Submarines offers you the only underwater tour adventure on Maui that the whole family can enjoy.
- To rent snorkel equipment on Maui, go to Snorkel Bob’s or Boss Frog’s.
- Want to see another Hawaiian island? Go with Expeditions to the island of Lanai.
- There’s nothing like seeing Maui from a helicopter and Blue Hawaiian may be the best of Maui.
- Looking to jet ski? Jet Ski Maui is a seasonal activity but is a lot of fun even for beginners.
- Sunset dining on Maui gives you an unforgettable experience, and the Maui Princess is the boat to be on.
- Want to parasail while on Maui? UFO Parasail on Kaanapali Beach has been doing it longer than anyone.
- Bike down the Haleakala volcano for an amazing experience with Haleakala Bike Company.
- Trilogy offers one of the best excursions on Maui with several different daily tours.
- Enjoy The Road To Hana in a luxury vehicle with The Maui Touring Company.
- Go with the whale experts at Pacific Whale Foundation. They offer a wide variety of daily excursions.
- Wanting to go horseback riding on Maui? Go with Pony Express Tours for the best experience.
- Go sportfishing out of Lahaina Harbor with Start Me Up.
- Captain Steve’s Rafting Adventures is the top dolphin and whale tour company on Maui.
- Warren and Annabelle’s magic show is one of the best entertainment values on Maui.
- For the best luau on Maui, go to the Old Lahaina Luau in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui.