It’s a great time of year to get a new coffee pot. There will be parties and entertaining, gifts to give to the home chef, and cold weather to inspire a fresh hot steaming cup of java on a winter’s morning. That’s why we were tickled pink to get the pick of Black & Decker’s new fall lineup: a Mill & Brew™ 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker. Yippee! We love this appliance.
One of the best features is it is a complete service from bean to brewing a pot of coffee. Yep, it grinds fresh beans in a brew basket—and with a permanent filter and makes a delicious cup o’ joe.
Here are some of the other features we like:
- You can use regular coffee if you do not have beans
- The bronze basket filter eliminates the need for paper filters—it washes!
- The digital clock is back lit
- You can select your own grind setting
- The carafe doesn’t leak on the hot plate when you ‘Sneak a Cup™’ during brewing
- You can set the coffee to grind and brew later
- The coffee can be customized by setting the brew strength: regular, strong or bold
- The water window is viewable
- You can set the plate to keep coffee warm from 0-2 hours in 30-minute increments
This is a great appliance and we can heartily recommend it.
Cost is approximately $89; pick it up at Target
For more info: http://www.target.com/p/black-decker-12-cup-mill-brew-coffee-maker/-/A-15732154#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=mill+%26+brew