To celebrate National Coffee Day, coffee lovers can toast the day morning, noon and night with a variety of drinks. From a latte in the morning to a cocktail after dinner, coffee can be a great beverage to enjoy throughout the day.
Here are a few facts to think about coffee on National Coffee Day on September 29.
Lattes before Love: 42% of coffee drinkers say that their last cup of coffee was more satisfying than their last “intimate experience”
The Real McSteamy: 59% of coffee drinkers agree that coffee drinkers are more attractive than non-coffee drinkers
Our Beverage BFF: 57% of coffee drinkers can’t imagine getting through at least one life experience without coffee – like starting a new job (34%), moving (25%), college (22%), having a child (15%) and getting married (15%).
Cup O’Smarts: On average, coffee drinkers think they gain 25 IQ points after they have a cup of coffee – and 14% of drinkers think they gain 55 to 99 points.
Armed with this coffee knowledge, it is time to raise a glass to National Coffee Day. Nescafe Gusto is a lovely way to enjoy a coffee beverage any time of day. From a bold espresso to a delicate latte, the Nescafe Gusto can create coffee house beverages at home.
Set up your Nescafe Gusto, brew a delicious cup of coffee and unwind with these beverages.
- 1-1/2 oz Licor 43
- 3 oz Espresso, chilled
- Pour ingredients in a glass over ice and serve. Pretend it was harder to make.
Orange You Glad It’s Got Tequila?
- 1-1/2 oz. Reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz. Orange liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Espresso, chilled (we used NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto)
- Add all the ingredients to a tall glass or a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Stir with a long spoon (don’t shake) for 30 seconds to a minute, and strain into an up glass.
- Garnish with a strip of orange peel, spiraled inside the glass.
Spicy Chai Affogato
- 1 NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Chai Latte
- ½ cup scoop French vanilla ice cream
- 1.5 oz spiced rum
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Crack of fresh black pepper
- Add ice cream and spiced rum into glass and pull one NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Chai Latte over it.
- Top with a dash of cayenne pepper and a crack of fresh black pepper.