Citix 1Y0-A16 Architecting a Citrix Virtualization Solution
The CCA 1Y0-A16 exam focuses on the advance and latest skills required to design, examine and implement the Citrix Virtualization solutions. By the help of this certification, candidates would be able to think on their feet and demonstrate hands on skills required for the virtualization architect job role. The main purpose of the 1Y0-A16 exam is to help the candidates to prepare for the exam. The candidates should have knowledge and skills that are necessary for the assessment and design of an enterprise level environment which consists of the core concepts about the Citrix Virtualization products which include the Citrix XenApp 4, XenServer 5.0, the provisioning services of Citrix 5.0 and the XenDesktop 3.0.
Specifications of the 1Y0-A16 Exam
The certification name is CCA, Architecting a Citrix Virtualization Solution and the exam ID is 1Y0-A16. This exam is based on 40 questions and it is divided into 2 parts. The 1st part consists of 20 multiple choice questions and the 2nd part consists of 5 traditional and 15 decision tree questions. The passing percentage for this exam is 55%. This exam is available in English language. 165 minutes are provided to complete this exam for native English speakers and others are provided with 190 minutes. The no-native English speakers must ask for some extra time while they register for the exam.
The retake policy of this exam is simple; if a candidate fails in the first attempt then he/she must wait for 24 hours from the original time before he can register for this exam again. He /she must wait for at least 14 days after the first attempt in order to retake this exam.
This exam can be taken by the following job roles:
- Citrix Architects and certified instructors and partners
- Technical consultants
- The SEs- (systems/sales engineers)
- System integrators
The test-takers are recommended to have the information and expertise to assess and design the enterprise level production environments which consist of the core knowledge of the Citrix Virtualization technologies and its products.
Expertise and information required for the 1Y0-A16 Exam
- The candidates must have knowledge about the latest architectural design and assessment of XenDesktop, XenServer and XenApp.
- They should have clear knowledge of networking, implementation and administration and security of the products.
- Core designing principles of Citrix methodologies
- General information regarding networks, protocols, app delivery, risk evaluation and the licensing of the Citrix products
The test takers must have 2 years hands on experience of the Citrix virtualization products including all of it designing components. The candidates should also have knowledge of integration of 3rd party elements of the XenServer, XenApp, XenDesktop and its provisioning services.
1Y0-A16 Exam Objectives
The core Citrix virtualization exam objectives include the following:
- Risk analysis and planning of the business
- Assessment of the current environment of Citrix Virtualization
- Analyzing the current environment for Virtualizing solutions
- The requirements to design an integrated solution of virtualization
- Documentation and designing of the network and security infrastructure
- Managing and monitoring of the virtual solutions
Give a visit to the link below and get free demo of Citrix 1Y0-A16 exam preparation material: