As a lady grows older, certain biological features of her tend to begin to change. Menstruation begins in her early teens and this weaver off as she begins to approach her fifties. Profemin is a multivitamin intended for use by the latter group mentioned above, those women who are in their time of life when fertility dwindles to a stop, commonly referred to as menopause. Menopause comes with certain symptoms that are not quite tolerable by these ladies (especially if they are of working class status). Profemin steps in to eliminate these symptoms.
Manufacturer History of Profemin
Profemin producers are the D&E pharmaceutical team. D&E pharmaceutical is a big name in the supplement-multivitamin industry as they strive to produce supplements for all ages, genders and specific needs. D&E pharmaceuticals produce sports supplements, bodybuilding supplements, immune boosters, sex enhancers for both genders, specific gender multivitamins- of which profemin is one, and even beauty products.
With their wide variety of offering, D&E Pharmaceuticals has drawn enough critics. The mere fact that they still are in business notwithstanding scrutiny and critics goes a long way to show that at the very least, D&E Pharmaceuticals do not give ineffective produce.
The profemin formula however is owed to Dr. Tara Allmen, a medical practitioner who specializes in women’s health, certified gynecologist and menopausal health.
Who should use Profemin?
As has been outlined earlier, Profemin falls under the specific gender category of products. Only women go through menopause, and therefore there isn’t any need for men to take a further look at this product- unless you are shopping for a female friend! Women who have not hit this stage in their lives might just want to acknowledge its existence, but it isn’t of much benefit to them yet. It is the women undergoing menopausal symptoms that are the key clients D&E Pharmaceuticals had in mind when they designed Profemin.
What does Product Name product actually contains?
D&E Pharmaceuticals give their word that they use natural ingredients in their product Profemin. The active ingredients hereafter to be mentioned should therefore be considered as extracts from nature, rather than synthetic products. Profemin does not contain hormones, but rather contain estrogen boosters. Active ingredients include:
• Niacin: This works to raise the levels of High Density Lipoproteins that are responsible for better transportation of calories to the recipient organs.
• Pantothenic acid: This B vitamin is responsible for helping you control urges that usually come in form of mood swings, appetite issues and even some forms of drug use. It is the cornerstone ingredient in most post menstrual disorder medicines and also used in menopause health supplements.
• Chromium: Chromium is a mineral that is the base for insulin action. Simply speaking, this mineral is responsible for the energy levels attained from eating certain foods. It will therefore help balance out the many cravings you would go through.
These components are majorly extracts from Angelica Gigas, Phlomis Umbrosa and Cynachum Wilfordii
Does it work?
Profemin comes with thirty day money back guarantee- going on to show how fast this product should take effect. Profemin is marketed as being able to help suppress hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, insomnia and virginal dryness.
The Profemin Pros
Advantages of this product include
• Good customer relations- profemin marketers are renowned for efficient scam free services. The purchased product also comes with a booklet that has medical instruction on living through menopause.
• This product actually works. Customers are usually contented when they use this product.
• The formula has been clinically tested and therefore has little allowance of failure.
• Manufacturer information is readily available, and so is the list of ingredients in the product.
The Profemin Cons
• D&E Pharmaceuticals does not give the full formulation of the product profemin- citing security against counterfeits. This hides possible allergens.
• D&E Pharmaceuticals doesn’t explain the science of how their formulation works.
• There is a wide variety of stabilizer, colorants and flavors that could contribute to your body’s toxicity levels.
• The active ingredients mentioned for Profemin are known and widely used on other products. Profemin therefore alls as a non unique product, yet has a much higher price tag.
Judging from the information known about this product, it is most likely that Profemin should be a darling to many women going through menopause. There are no cited side effects for its use, and the fears surrounding Profemin use are basically fears of the unknown. The thirty day money back guarantees also cushions you from any financial loss in case this product doesn’t work for you. It is however necessary to consult further with your health care giver for a second opinion if you are really considering using this product.