Here’s the latest information on the HR / Recruiting Application Expo we’re hosting at Eco-Systm (www.eco-systm.com) on Wednesday, October 22nd from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM (exhibitors need to be set up between 6:00 – 6:15 PM (the latest!)
• RSVP via EventBrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/recruiter-app-expo-tickets-12892053479
• Online Brochure/Sign-Up for Virtual Expo: http://ezxpo.co/recruiting-application-expo/
• we are revolutionizing how recruiters network and showcase with all strategic partners, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees with
constant engagement, and collaboration with maximum marketing ROI.
• Every physical event we will host, will be boosted with a virtual collaborative expo network for ongoing engagement and collaboration!
• ALL types of recruiters (technical, sales/marketing, health care, etc.) will be invited as attendees to this event!
Exhibitors can sign-up via Eventbrite or the Online Brochure / Virtual Expo (expo preferred – because exhibitors can create virtual booth immediately – as part of the registration and payment process. We should be doing a press release sometime this week… – we’re also been given permission to post via the NCHRA LinkedIn group and other small business association / affiliations’ social media groups and profiles.
We’re still “tweaking” the marketing material and EventBrite (adding content, exhibitor logos, etc.) – and the virtual expo will always be evolving and adding new members, content, and virtual booths. Ideally, if we get enough exhibitors to sign up – there will be a networking area (ideally) in the center of the exhibiting area – that will have some beverages (beer, wine, bottled water) and perhaps some light appetizers.
Reminder – we’re ONLY charging $500 per exhibitors booth (including virtual expo booth – till the end of the year).
There are only three (3) Corporate Sponsorships available at $1,250.00 (ask for details.)
The event is FREE to recruiters interested in attending!
Will be following up with past BATRS networking hosts – so we’re optimistic about having a good range of recruiting and talent management tools to demonstrate to attendees.
Please contact me directly if your organization is interested in participating in our first (of many) Recruiter Application Expos
Group Host and Moderator of the Bay Area Technical Recruiters Society (BATRS) – San Francisco
Strategi LLC – Union Square, San Francisco