The human history programmed into the minds of today’s high school and college graduates is false in very fundamental ways. Our history has been (and still is) deliberately manipulated, suppressed, and intentionally obliterated for entirely self-serving reasons.
- READ: Giants in America – Yet another Smithsonian suppression of alternate history
- Be sure to click LIKE on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE for FREE Updates.
Many amazing finds – like the discovery of skeletons of red-haired and blonde, blue-eyed giants in America – have fallen victim to the “mushroom management” of the so-called “powers-that-be.”
Mushroom management of the masses is a philosophy advocating that the best way to motivate and manage the masses is to keep them in the dark and feed them poop.
Mushroom management applies to every situation where control is involved, be it passing on critical and helpful information to the public or informing them of important announcements or major changes soon to be affecting their lives.
Why mushroom management in the case of giant skeleton discoveries in America?
- Because the skeletons of giants in America (and elsewhere in the world) challenge cherished theories.
- Because any information that challenges established institutions and the powers-that-be is kept from the public for purely self-serving reasons
- Because academics tend to push aside evidence that does not support “cherished theories.”
- Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Fortunately, many of us are wise enough to see through this haze of mushroom management and realize that academic history books are filled with holes and patched with misleading conclusions based on flimsy evidence, the result of deliberate manipulation of both historical and newly discovered evidence.
- Following is information from “The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America: The missing skeletons and the great Smithsonian cover up” by Richard Dewhurst.
According to Dewhurst, red-haired giants are a long-forgotten race of Caucasian-like giants that once inhabited much of the New World (America). Western European explorers like Ferdinand Magellan, Sir Francis Drake, Hernando de Soto, and Commodore Byron all reported encountering living giants all across the North American continent, remnants of a once proud and noble race of Caucasian superhuman.
Dewhurst says even Paiute Indians have an account of the presence of giants in ancient North America. According to tribal lore, this very tall race was already living in North American when the ancestors of the Paiute arrived 15,000 years ago.
The Paiute tribe of present day Nevada tells of an ancient war they waged against a primordial race of white-skinned, red-haired giants, who the Paiute claim were as tall as 12 feet in height.
In the United States, hundreds of excavations, including sites in Virginia, New York state, Michigan, Illinois, Tennessee, Arizona, and Nevada support the Paiute account.
Who were these red-haired and blonde giants that history books have ignored?
Two accounts of red-haired and blonde, blue-eyed giant skeletons discovered in California and Nevada follow:
CALIFORNIA: In the 1920s, an amazing discovery of giants on Catalina Island made headlines around the world – only to suddenly be “written out of the history books” less than 10 years later.
Professor Ralph Glidden, curator of the Catalina Museum exhumed the remains of 3,781 skeletons of a race of giants. There was conclusive evidence, including strands of hair, that all these people were blonde with an average height of seven feet The tallest, believed to be a king, measured 9 feet 2 inches tall. Also found were the remains of a megalithic Stonehenge-era temple. Radiocarbon dating revealed some of the skeletons unearthed were 7,000 years old.
The evidence for these Catalina Island discoveries was locked away from the public in restricted-access evidence rooms of the Smithsonian Institute, along with detailed field reports and hundreds of photos. For more than 50 years, proof pertaining to these discoveries was vigorously denied by not only the Smithsonian, but by the University of California as well– that is, until 2011, when its existence was finally admitted.
NEVADA: Between 1911 and 1939, the mummies and skeletons of giants were also discovered in Nevada.
- In 1911, several red-haired mummies measuring from six-and-a-half to eight feet in length were discovered in Lovelock Cave (Sunset Guano Cave), a North American archaeological site about 80 miles east of Reno. (Review – Miner, June 19, 1931)
- In Feb and Jun 1931, two large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lakebed near Lovelock. One skeleton measured eight-and-a-half feet tall and was wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to that found in Egyptian mummifications. The second skeleton was almost a whopping 10 feet long. (Review – Miner, June 19, 1931).
- In 1939, a seven foot, seven inch skeleton was found on the Friedman Ranch also near Lovelock. (Review – Miner, Sept. 29, 1939)
Along with the very tall red-haired mummies, artifacts like woven cloth, tools, painted and feathered duck decoys for hunting (see slideshow), and inscribed stones were also found. Were these artifacts sent to the Smithsonian? We may never know.
The discovery of these red-haired giants raised the hackles of main stream academia, resulting, of course, in an “immediate cover-up.” The whole subject was swept under the rug. Curiously and for unknown reasons it has been said that neither the Museum of the American Indian, the Smithsonian, nor the American Museum of Natural History accepted any of these objects into their collections.
Many of the pieces have since disappeared from the historical record, though a few can still be found in local universities and museums in the area.
Remember: The ultimate purpose of mushroom management is to be as vague and unresponsive as possible. Successful mushroom management is achieved when people draw comparisons to it and a “black hole” – you know, resources and information go in and nothing comes out, just as it did at the Smithsonian.
Mushroom management of the masses at its best!