Shop Target’s back-to-class sale event. With schools opening in a little over three weeks, it’s time to plan affordable back-to-class wardrobes for girls and boys. With smart buys on kids’ basics, all kids’ jeans on sale and uniform polos for only $5, Target’s makes it easy for budget-conscious parents to send their kids back-to-class in style.
Featured are girls’ Cherokee camis, long and lean tanks or Ultimate tees and boys’ lightweight tees or Ultimate polos for $5. Mix and match all their favorite colors, stripes and patterns with girls’ Cherokee jeggings or jeans in bootcut, skinny or super skinny fits and boys Cherokee jeans in bootcut, straight or skinny fits for only $10.
For that all-important first day back when she wants to make an impression, pair a pink and white layered look tee with medium wash skinny jeans. Add pink and black Sport shoes and a cute black crossbody bag. Fill her wrist with bangles, bands, bracelets and beads and slip on a black and white chevron stripe backpack with bright pink detailing.
He’ll set a new standard for class in a gray, black and red colorblocked polo with straight black denim. Complete his look with black sneakers and a gray backpack with a padded laptop sleeve and plenty of room for his headphones.
More back-to-class sales include:
- Boys’ Circo relaxed jeans $8
- Boys’ Cherokee bootcut, straight or skinny jeans $10
- Girls’ Cherokee bootcut, skinny or jeggings $10
- Girls’ Cherokee floral super skinny jeans $15
- Girls’ Cherokee ¾ sleeve tees $7
- Girls’ Cherokee graphic tees $8
- Girls’ Cherokee woven shirts $12
- Boys’ Cherokee French terry crewnecks $14
- Boys’ Cherokee slub graphic tees $7
- Boys’ Cherokee long-sleeve button-down shirts $12
- Cherokee school uniform Ultimate polos or girls’ fashion polos $5
- Cherokee school uniform boys’ shorts or girls’ scooters $10
- 25% off kids’ and toddlers’ shoes and sandals from Cherokee, Circo and C9 by Champion
- Double Dutch Club backpacks with laptop pockets or iPacks with padded laptop sleeves $20
- Embark Jartop backpacks with padded compartments for tablets and laptops $22
- Starpoint backpacks with headphones $25
- Trans by Jansport SuperMax backpacks $30
- Swiss Gear backpacks with padded shoulder straps, multiple compartments and padded laptop sleeves $35
To see the complete selection of back-to-class sales or to place an order online, visit Target’s website.
To save an extra 5%, use Target’s REDcard. There are also member benefits and rewards. If you choose to shop online, shipping is always free with your REDcard. Find out more and apply today.
Target is located at 6090 Garner’s Ferry Road, 10204 Two Notch Road and 134 Harbison Boulevard in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~