Singles Travel International just announced their Fall/Winter travel schedules, and there are some trips on here that have me sighing. Whether you are interested in wine tasting in Tuscany or Halloween in Las Vegas, they have you covered.
- Savor Tuscany: Take a Cooking Class & Sip Wine at a Quaint Villa
Tuscan Countryside & Rome, October 12-19, 2014 – Quaint, family owned villa in Tuscany, cooking class, wine & cheese tasting, visit Florence, Siena/San Gimignano, Chianti wine region, Rome.
- Sail to Undiscovered Spots in the Caribbean on a Singles-Only Sailing Adventure
November 2-15, 2014: Singles only S/V Mandalay Windjammer cruise with sailing lessons, secret hideaway beaches.
- View a Big Game Migration from Above in a Free Hot Air Balloon Ride
Wild East Africa Migration Safari, Kenya, October 3-11, 2014: Prime migration season includes 3 nights on the Mara!
- Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of the Southwest
Bryce, Zion & Grand Canyon National Parks; September 14-20, 2014: including Lake Powell!
- Discover Cuba’s Cultural Treasures in a Small Group Itinerary
November 13-21, 2014: Meet the people, music, history, art and culture in one trip. Off the beaten path tour provides a truly unique, personal tour.
- Celebrate at the Largest Halloween Party in the U.S. in Las Vegas
Halloween in Vegas Weekend, October 30-November 2, 2014
- Discover the Adriatic Sea in Coastal Croatia and Slovenia
Coastal Croatia with Lakes, Slovenia, optional Venice, September 22-30, 2014: UNESCO World Heritage site, ancient wonders, modern encounters.
You love the idea of not being the only single person surrounded by a sea of couples, don’t you? But you might be a little bit nervous about the idea of it being a “singles” trip. This trip is your adventure. You get to decide if you want to try for a love connection or not. Plus, Singles Travel International works to lower the dreaded “single travel supplement,” and can eliminate it altogether by pairing you with a suitable roommate.
If you are a singleton and hoping for travel adventure this fall, take a moment to check out their latest tours and start packing your bags!