L’eggs Sheer Energy has a collection of wonderful new tights this fall and holiday season! These tights feature new groundbreaking yarns and bi-directional knitting technology that help keep legs revitalized — combining beauty and wellness all in one. L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Tights are the perfect final touch for all of your Halloween costume needs, and are great on a chilly Halloween night. Whether going to a party or trick-or-treating, L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Tights will help legs feel better and look amazing. These tights have a control top to make everything smooth and the energizing yarn feels great. So, go ahead and use L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Tights to customize costumes with three different colors: Navy, Grey and the classic Jet Black.
With influences from pop culture, popular television shows, and perennial dress-up favorites, the creative team at L’eggs is sharing their top ten DIY costume ideas designed to help women step out in style at ghoulish gatherings and haunted happenings.
- Corporate Fixer: Work a tailored suit or trench coat with grey or black L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Tights to channel ABC’s Scandal. Make sure your hair is excellently coiffed!
- British Royalty: Wear your best dress with dark sheers and sensible yet stylish pumps. Add a hat for some British flair and baby boy doll — how charming!
- Catwoman: The black cat costume is a classic; amp up your black tights with distressed black sheers and skin-tight leather to become this alluring heroine.
- Nicki Minaj: Channel Nicki with tight clothing and some dark L’eggs Sheer Energy Sheer Tights. Leopard print and a highlighted wig show off your and Nicki’s wild side!
- Witch: Good witch or bad witch, make this costume a statement with a great hat, lots of leg in sheer tights and a fun look from a Halloween retailer.
- Kesha: Distress your jet-black tights to enhance a Kesha costume. Remember, Kesha loves her glitter, colored hair, and a sassy flower crown!
- Minnie Mouse: Black sheer tights with a red and white polka dot dress make for an adorable Minnie costume. Don’t forget her mouse ears and red bow!
- Cruella De Ville: This terrifying childhood villain always dons black and white with red lips for a pop of color. It’s easy to replicate with some blacktights and a furry coat. Clever costume, not to mention a chic look.
- Flapper: A tiered, fringed dress and dark sheers make for a fun 20’s getup! Accessories are crucial for this decade — so don’t forget a funky headband and a feathery boa.
- Blair Waldorf: This member of Manhattan’s elite is always fashionable and loves to play with legwear and color. Blair loves her accessories — so a fun headband and pumps are key! Sheer tights will polish off this.