There are many more terms in the Disney language and we almost done. Many of these terms refer to the different activities available at the Walt Disney World resorts, as well as some of the more popular services offered to those staying at a Disney Resort.
So to help continue with your Disney vacation planning, here are the Disney terms from P through W.
- Package Delivery: Disney offers package delivery from the parks directly to a guest room. This service is available to those staying at a Disney resort.
- Park Hopper: An ad-on to theme park tickets that all you to visit more than one theme park in a single day.
- PhotoPass: Photography service offered by Disney at the parks and resorts. Select resorts offer a portrait-type service through PhotoPass.
- Quick Service Restaurant: Also referred to as QS or counter service restaurant. This is similar to fast food dining, available at all theme parks and resorts.
- Resort mug: A mug that can be purchased at the Disney resort you are staying at. You will receive free refills during your stay on sodas, tea and coffee when using the mug.
- Rider Switch Program: This allows parents to enjoy an attraction where smaller children are unable to ride without having to stand in a long line twice. Ask the Cast Member at the entrance to the ride for a Rider Switch Pass that can be used once the first adult finishes the attraction.
- Single Rider Line: Some attractions offer this line for those who do no mind riding the attraction separate from the rest of their party. Disney uses this to fill up seats on rides where there can sometimes be a single empty seat.
- Table Service Restaurant: Also referred to as TS. This is a traditional sit down restaurant at the Disney theme parks and resorts. If you plan to enjoy TS, Advanced Dining Reservations are highly suggested.
- Toy Story Mania: Also referred to as TSM. This is one of Disney World’s most popular attractions. TSM is located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Vinlymations: One of the hottest new Disney collectibles available at all theme parks and resorts.
- Wishes: The fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom.
- Watercraft: Transportation offered to Disney guests via the many different waterways.
Hopefully these terms will help you while planning your next Disney vacation.