I love Argan Oil! It’s the best for my dry, damaged, and all-around over processed hair!
But for my body?
If you are anything like me, you might be familiar with Argan Oil as it has made its appearance in the beauty industry, typically as hair oil. The Body Shop, with a 38-year history in developing naturally inspired skincare, has now created an extensive Wild Argan Oil Bath & Bodycare range, launching today, July 28th! The sensorial, nine-product collection includes an indulgent multi-purpose radiant oil, a unique luxuriant solid oil as well as your favorite, iconic Body Butter.
Did You Know?
Moroccan women indulge in weekly cleansing rituals at their local hammam, where the combination of regular steaming, scrubs and massages leaves their skin radiant and soft. Now you can experience the reinvigorating benefits of a hammam in your own home with The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Bath & Bodycare range! Items include:
- Body Butter ($20) – Indulge in the most luxurious beauty ritual with this rich body moisturizer. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth for 24 hours of hydration.
- Bubbling Bath ($12) – Drizzle generously under warm running water and sink into a luxurious bath of bountiful bubbles.
- Rough Scrub ($20) – Reveal radiance by lifting away dead cells and stimulating the skin’s surface with this rich body exfoliator made with argan shells.
- Body Lotion ($12) – Hydrate and soften your skin with this lightweight lotion that is easily absorbed for a non-greasy finish.
- Shower Gel ($8) – Lather up with this richly foaming gel that won’t dry your skin.
- Massage Soap ($6) – Enjoy a full body massage while cleansing with this luxurious bar, relieving tension and stimulating microcirculation.
- Miracle Solid Oil ($14) – Treat and condition extra-dry skin areas and lackluster hair. This rich texture of this miracle formula glides onto your skin for an instant moisture glow.
- Solid Oil Lips ($8) – Smooth over your lips to instantly soften and condition.
- The Radiant Oil for Body and Hair ($25) – Glow with rich radiance and a satin touch finish.
And that’s nct all!
Through this product line, The Body Shop now has a new community fair trade partner. Meet Targanine Cooperative!
The nourishing properties of Argan Oil go more than skin deep – this precious oil enriches the lives of hundreds of local Berber women, including their families and communities. The Body Shop works in close partnership with Targanine, a local cooperative created by women, for women to help find buyers for their oil, to provide technical assistance and to help the industry develop in a positive way. Any purchase from The Body Shop directly empowers local Berber women, giving them the ability to provide their family with stable income, while reaping the benefits of kinship of the other women. The cooperatives invest in social projects such as school rooms for children and adult learning, daycare, doctors’ visits and micro loan facilities.
So get to shopping for a good cause and of course (as always) some amazing products. Visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com