On June 26, 2014, Kathy Fraumeni a Certified Reiki Therapy specialist from Freehold, NJ spoke to Manalapan health Examiner Stacey Chillemi.” Kathy Fraumeni gave Chillemi a rundown of the ancient Japanese healing technique called Reiki. Reiki is used to help with heal numerous medical conditions that affect people in their daily lives including sexual abuse and other traumatizing events that can negatively affect a person’s life. This interview has just been released to the public and Manalapan health Examiner is here to share it exclusively with you.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki performed by “laying hands on our bodies” and the concept is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of living a happy, healthy and productive life.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words. Rei, which means, “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki, which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results, says Kathy.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and problem and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Here are some of the benefits of Reiki:
- Reiki reduces stress and promotes relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress.
- Reiki promotes mental balance into one’s life enhancing learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds.
- Reiki can help individuals overcome the dysfunction they had experienced in their lives, including in more severe situations.
- Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. By improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from taking control and destroying your life.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from various medical conditions (ex. migraines, arthritis, sciatica are just a few). It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms, and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side effects. For example, Chemotherapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness.
Reiki therapy can treat and heal numerous conditions. Some but it can perhaps even prevent them from ever developing, says Kathy Fraumeni.
Adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and even pets can receive Reiki. Reiki specialist Kathy Fraumeni offers an innovative approach with substantial information and real answers for you in her office in Freehold, NJ. Kathy has helped many improve their health that has had a positive life changing affect in their daily-to-day lives.
Interested yet a little skeptical I decided to visit Kathy in her office in Freehold, NJ. Kathy performed Reiki Therapy on me for one hour. As you made your way into her office, the design of the room alone gave you a very calming feeling, which was an excellent way to begin the session. The music in the background was also very soothing as well. I got onto the table and closed my eyes as Kathy performed the Reiki Therapy on me. I could feel the warmness from her hands, it felt calming, and I could feel an energizing feeling flowing through different parts of my body. I thought Kathy had laid a warm towel on different parts of my body, when in actuality it was the essence of energy producing in certain parts of my body aiming to release any impurities. This is what caused parts of my body to feel so warm.
Afterwards, I felt very relaxed, calm and the tight muscles in my body, which has been causing me to experience joint pain, has lessened. I definitely felt an improvement and I will definitely come back for another session because it definitely improved the way I was feeling.
In the last decade, the interest in Alternative Medicine has increased to the point that 38% of American adults use some form of Complementary or Alternative Medicine. Worldwide the numbers are much higher. People worldwide are rejecting the notion that expensive synthetic chemical and prescription medications are the only answer to our medical issues and treatment for our ailments. Instead, they are grasping and utilizing the notion of natural and alternative therapies such as Reiki Therapy to treat mental and physical conditions affected my millions worldwide. For ages, modern medicine has been well aware that medications strip the body, leaving people feeling drowsy, fatigued, weak and prone to allergies, viruses and illnesses. Kathy Fraumeni helps many by healing their body naturally, so people do not destroy the necessary components in their body that they need to stay healthy and maintain optimum health.
About Kathy Fraumeni
Kathy is a Certified Reiki Practitioner. She is blessed to be able to offer Reiki treatments. You can contact her directly to schedule a session at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (732) 239-0678. Anyone is welcome.