Have you ever gotten into an argument with someone only to feel weak and depleted afterward, even if you thought you won the argument? Have you ever done something especially heroic or achieved something you felt proud of and felt powerful and superhero-like the rest of the day?
There’s a little piece of information that is getting shared more and more in the Law of Attraction community. Yet, it still remains a secret to the greatest majority of people.
That secret? THOUGHTS ARE THINGS!
Why is that? There are some people out there that may prefer to keep this little piece of information a secret from the majority out of fear that this realization could result in societal chaos and shift the power of control to the masses. Others may have read or heard of this from movies and books like The Secret, but don’t really believe it to be true because they haven’t seen real evidence in their own life.
After studying these last couple of years in the Global Information Network and with other experts on this concept, I have seen the evidence that this is true and I’m going to share a couple of experiments that you can test for yourself to confirm that THOUGHTS ARE THINGS.
A few years ago, I wrote about Dr. Masaru Emoto and his study with water. He confirmed that thoughts alone would change the crystal structure of water molecules. He took samples of these molecules which all came from the same water source and studied them under a microscope. Each one had a different structure, depending on the word label associated with that molecule. Words such as “I hate you”, had broken asymmetrical designs, while those that had words like “I love you” and “Thank you” were symmetrical and complete.
- Fill up a glass with water.
- Take a sip. Notice how it tastes.
- Hold that water now for 1 minute and think about something you are thankful and grateful for.
- Taste it again. Does it taste different?
- Now take a dollar bill and place it underneath that glass of water for 1 minute.
- Take another drink and observe the taste. Has it changed?
Amazing, right?! The only thing that changed the water was the thoughts and feelings!
Not yet convinced?
- Grab a 5lb weight (or a bag of flour, which we will call the ‘weight’).
- Notice how easy, or not, it is to lift it.
- Set it down.
- Now, think of a really happy moment in your life, that epic moment when you felt great!
- Now pick it up. How easy was it to lift it now?
- Set the weight down again.
- Now think of a time recently when you were disappointed, embarrassed or upset.
- Pick up the weight again. How did it feel this time to lift it?
Still not sure that thoughts are things? Let’s change that last experiment just a little and think of someone else you care about instead as you lift the weight. Observe how the weight feels when you think happy, loving thoughts of that person versus when you think angry, hateful thoughts of them.
Crazy wild, yes?
THOUGHTS ARE THINGS!
What does all of this mean for us? We can change ANYTHING in our experience by changing how we think and feel about them and ourselves! We can go from being the victim to the superhero with a single thought! We can also change the molecular structure of our environment, improving our food and the resources we use, and even the environment we live in!
Law of Attraction is all about bringing into our reality the things we think (and feel) about most of the time.
In the words of Henry Ford, “Whether we think we can, or think we can’t, either way we are right. It is the thinking that makes it so.”
Here’s the proof. Use it well and change your world!