Vail Resorts has launched what it calls its “Legendary Lodging Homeowner Affinity Program,” whereby homeowners active in the Vail Resorts rental program will receive various benefits and discounts to enhance the value of their rental program membership.
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The company’s subsidiaries operate the mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada; Canyons in Park City, Utah; Afton Alps in Minnesota and Mt. Brighton in Michigan; and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
By leveraging the value of the Vail Resorts portfolio, Vail Resorts said homeowners will now have access to discounts and benefits not only at all Vail Resorts mountains, but also at hotels and lodging, retail outlets, food & beverage locations, spas, golf courses and more.
The program is two-tiered. Tier one offers across-the-board, static discounts that Legendary Lodging homeowners can utilize at any location. Homeowners are able to take advantage of Vail Resorts’ portfolio, including the RockResorts brand, with significant discounts at all locations and properties.
Highlights of tier one benefits include:
• Lodging Discounts – 30% discount on posted rates
• Transportation – 15% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation booked online, with an additional 5% off promotional rates
• Golf – 15% discount and preferred tee times at all Vail Resorts owned public golf courses
• Spa – 20% discounts at all Vail Resorts and RockResorts spas
• Hotel Food & Beverage – 15% discount at all Vail Resorts and RockResorts operated restaurants
• Retail – 15% discount on retail at all Vail Resorts owned Specialty Sports Venture stores
• Rentals – 20% discount on rentals at all Vail Resorts owned Specialty Sports Venture stores.
• Ski Tunes – 25% discount on all ski tuning and repairs at all Specialty Sports Venture stores
Tier Two includes resort specific benefits unique to each destination. Most of these benefits are available to all Vail Resorts homeowners currently in the Vail Resorts rental pool, regardless of where they own. Properties with tier two discounts include: Keystone, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Breckenridge, Canyons, Beaver Creek and Vail.
Tier two discounts vary for each property, but highlights include:
• First tracks skiing, before the lifts open to the public
• Discounted ski and ride group lessons
• Discounted lift ticket pricing
• Discounted private lesson packages
• Discounts at various F&B outlets
• Complimentary gondola rides during summer
• Discounts on golf courses