Once again, readers are invited to vote for their choice of the greatest natural male and female bodybuilder in the 2014 Annual Poll of National Natural Bodybuilding yeahstub.com.
Veteran WNBF champion Dave Goodin aka the “Texas Shredder” topped the 2013 National Natural Bodybuilding yeahstub.com men’s poll as he “shredded” the rest of the field with a record number of votes and ended the mighty Moji Oluwa’s two-year reign as men’s champion.
DFAC World Champion Vicky McCann was voted as top women’s natural bodybuilder in 2013 National Natural Bodybuiding yeahstub.com women’s poll dethroning the great Patricia (Beckman) Payne.
Nominees from previous polls are automatically entered in this year’s poll.
For a list of the 2013 male place winners and nominees, click HERE; for a list of the 2012 place winners and nominees, click HERE; for a list of the 2011 male place winners and nominees, click HERE; and for a list of the 2010 male place winners and nominees, click HERE.
For a list of the 2013 female place winners and nominees, click HERE; for a list of the 2012 female placewinners and nominees, click HERE; for a list of the 2011 female place winners and nominees, click HERE; and for a list of the 2010 female place winners and nominees, click HERE.
The natural movement has produced hundreds of great natural bodybuilding champions over the years but, as in every sport, there will always be controversy over who is the greatest. Since many of the greatest champions have long retired, only your vote can settle the debate.
Here are the rules:
• Each reader is entitled to one vote for the top male natural bodybuilder of his/her choice and one vote for the top female natural bodybuilder of his/her choice.
• Votes must be received by separate emails for each male and each female candidate. Votes received for a male and female candidate in the same email will not be considered.
• Only one vote for each male candidate and one vote for each female candidate will be accepted from the same email address.
• Candidates will be ranked soley by the number of votes they receive.
• Nominees can be either current and retired natural bodybuilders and must have won at least one overall title in open amateur or professional competition sanctioned by an all-natural bodybuilding organization since 1975 (the founding date of the Natural Bodybuilder’s Association (NBA) and first drug-tested bodybuilding competition). Nominees who have won overall titles only from organizations that sanction both tested and untested competition do not qualify. Only titles in organizations that test for performance-enhancing drugs for ALL of their events meet the criteria. For a list of drug-free organizations, click HERE.
• All votes must be received by Sunday, November 30, 2014.
• Results of the top male natural bodybuilder and top female natural bodybuilder will be posted on Saturday, December 7, 2014.
Send this poll to your friends and family to garner votes for your favorite candidates, and let’s see who finishes at the top as the greatest male and greatest female natural bodybuilder for 2014.
The poll will officially end on Sunday, November 30, 2014 – please do not ask us to make exceptions. Votes will be tabulated and posted on National Natural Bodybuilding Examiner on Sunday, December 7, 2014. Send your votes to email@example.com with the name of your nominee for the greatest natural male bodybuilder and the greatest natural female bodybuilder with the word “POLL” in the subject box.
It’s all about votes. All of the athletes nominated in the poll represent the very best in natural bodybuilding by their example on and off stage, but only the votes of our readers can help to separate your favorite natural bodybuilders. Be sure to subscribe to National Natural Bodybuilding yeahstub.com (it’s free) to stay on top of natural bodybuilding news and tips and be “in the loop” for next year’s poll. Vote now for YOUR favorite male and female natural bodybuilder of all time for 2014.