The United States may be losing the Obama policy wars in the Middle East, but after today’s order by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s regarding military Ebola response teams, state rights advocates and local policymakers are winning their insistence that desperate measures are key to fighting the deadly virus at home.
The Pentagon released a statement this morning indicating Hagel signed an order that all returning military personnel would be subject to the same policy the Army had already began–21-days of quarantine.
Using a politically correct term of “controlled monitoring” to replace the word “quarantine,” the White House was forced to go against their softened spin about the safety of Americans. This could not happen at a better time for voters opposing Obama’s policies who are casting their decisions at the ballot boxes (that work properly).
Doctors Against Obamacare released as statement early this morning concerned that Democrats “to risk a logarithmic Ebola epidemic crisis in the US for some sort of political gain where up to 50% of the infected can die, is completely insane. As we’ve seen, mistakes can be made, the virus can mutate, and different people can react with different symptoms, different incubation periods, etc.”
“The president said it right,” Mitt Romney was caught in Nebraska agreeing with Barack Obama on Monday. “I don’t always agree with the president, but he said something right yesterday and you’ve heard it before. He said ‘Look, I’m not on the ballot, but my policies are.’ And that’s absolutely right.”
At this juncture in his second term, the president’s actions it makes sense for facts to trump political correctness, spin and speculation. Take Romney’s statement yesterday, for instance. He was not far off the mark when he blasted White House military policies.
Romney said it was clear that Obama’s intentions is “shrink our military smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Our navy will be smaller than that of China in seven years. Russia already has a larger nuclear arsenal than ours.”
One glaring fact: Obama has forced our military into being more irrelevant by purging more high level leaders in US armed forces than he has played rounds of golf. As of today, Obama’s golf round count exceeds 200.
The president did accomplish one important goal for our military in September when it was quietly announced that our soldiers can now wear Muslim type turbans, scarfs, or have beards, to display their religious beliefs while in uniform.
This is a slap in the face to our military members like the Navy SEAL who needed to wear a beard while his unit was working a very dangerous Afghanistan mission. He was forced to shave it so he could meet with a Naval officer coming for just one day. This political correctness caused the SEAL not to be able to work directly with his unit for months while his beard grew back.
During the Obama-Reid-Clinton-Pelosi tenure, more Americans are left feeling dejected and frustrated with the excessive profusion of political correctness. Easter eggs have to be called ‘spring spheres.’ Boys and girls in classrooms have to be called “class.” The words “Brown Bag” is now offensive in Seattle and the term ‘act of terrorism,’ according to the White House has been switched to “workplace violence.”
After six-years enduring through the Obama polices of aiding historical enemies and political correctness, America struggles with a strategic mess that is continues focusing on neutralizing our soldiers and has shifted their efforts from protecting and winning US causes. Independent, conservative and many liberal voters are so fed up with the political correct bullying, that they realize someone’s wining about hurt feelings is tolerable when our sacred right to free speech is at stake.
“There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him,” retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady said.
Retired Army Col. Douglas MacGregor agrees. MacGregor observes that “after toppling of a dictator, after the death of several hundred thousand Iraqis, a brutal insurgency, trillions of wasted dollars, and more than 4,000 dead US soldiers, the country (Iraq) is being rebuilt along very familiar lines: concentration of power, shadowy intelligence services and corruption.”
While “fewer boots are now on the ground,” detected another retired general living in the San Antonio area told the Examiner today, “our men and women in uniform are accused of being racists, bigots or Islamphobics if they dare raise any issues against the Obama regime.”
“What finally did it for me was when Nidal Malik (Army psychologist) killed 13 people at Ft. Hood because of this political correctness,” the general said. “We knew this guy was sending radical emails and trying to change policies to favor more Muslims infiltrating our military.”
“Everyone who could do anything about it were afraid to do something out of political correctness,” he continued. “They were afraid they’d be labeled as profilers, or racists or who knows what hell else would happen to them for even mentioning how weird this guy was.”
Meanwhile, on October 6, Breibart reported that military deaths increased almost four times more under Obama than from the Bush administration.
“The White House protects their own,” noted retired Army Major General Paul Vallely. “That’s why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and Obamacare. He’s intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”
- Under Hillary Clinton, her State Department had an emissary in Egypt to train Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic operatives how to get elected with procedures in democracy, according to writer Andrew McCarthy. Secretary Clinton worked hard to pressure then existing Middle Eastern military leadership to relinquish their power over to the president Mohamed Morsi and others in the Muslim Brotherhood.
- The result of Obama’s and Clinton’s handiwork: more foreign terror, more innocent people tortured and killed, and public beheadings of American and British prisoners. It is also interesting to note that five members of Congress were extensively condemned in American Mainstream Media when they called a 2012 investigation to determine the Muslim Brotherhood’s influence in the Obama Administration.
- Even the New York Times exposed this influence and how monumental donations from the Muslim Brotherhood operatives and front were going to the Brooking Institution and other liberal foundations. It has gotten to the point that donations to American Universities, think tanks and organizations are an avenue to help push liberal and foreigner priorities.
In 2011 and 2012 Obama and Eric Holder, using the Justice Department to review years of improvements and knowledge built into military training, forced the purging of military, law enforcement (including the FBI) training manuals, curriculum and engagements to show Islam as a religion of peace.
- Terms like “jihad,” “Islamic terrorism” and “Islamist violence” were stricken from all programs.
- In the past two months, the White House, under powerful Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett’s direction, has discussed the implementation of a “mandatory retrainer program” for all federal, state, and law enforcement officers who have previously been ‘exposed’ to anti-Muslim training.
During the same time period that Obama was using the IRS and NSA to go after conservative foundations, spending time dealing, or not dealing with the disgraces like Benghazi and Fast and Furious, his political machines continued to build up Muslim causes. It became so bad that even Clinton’s replacement, John Kerry demanded that Israel negotiate a ceasefire with terror sponsors fighting under the Muslim Brotherhood umbrella. When they rejected the Obama Administration demands to support this, the White House tried to punish Israel with an arms embargo.
Besides the new Department of Defense regulations allowing Muslim turbans for uniformed soldiers to “accommodate religious requests of service members,” there are other Obama actions that many Americans don’t realize have penetrated our military.
- A program called “Military Accessions Vital to National Interest,” or MAVNI is now allowing illegal immigrants to join the US military. Under Obama’s “Deferred Action for Child Arrivals,” or DACA, immigrants who came to the US with their parents illegally before the age of 16 are permitted. Status is granted by the Homeland Security Department. The number of “non-citizen” military recruits now exceed 5,000 a year.
- Army Master Sgt. Nathan Sommers, was reprimanded by a superior officer for reading conservative books and literature. “I wasn’t reading aloud,” he said. “I was just reading privately to myself.” Later the officer official counseled Sommers who was told he had stop reading the book “while in uniform or within sight of anyone from the (Army) band.”
- “Political speech is precisely what the First Amendment free speech guarantee seeks to protect,” said political columnist David Limbaugh. “Or, is the officer in question saying that only those books, facts, or opinions that might be offensive to President Obama are prohibited? In that case the military would be protecting only speech supportive of the president and his views and policies.”
- Two years ago Walter Reed National Military Medical Center had to rescind a policy prohibiting family members of wounded troops from bringing Bibles to their loved ones after Rep. Steve King (R-IA) denounced the policy on the House floor. “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading material, and/or artifacts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit,” the policy stated.
- Obama’s policies seemed aimed at eliminating Christianity from the military. Soldiers had to remove the cross they erected from their chapel at Camp Marmal in northern Afghanistan. Camp Pendleton came under fire for a 13-foot cross raised on a hill to honor fallen Marines.
Many Americans expressed outrage after the White House objected to the inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s D-Day prayer to the World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C. During a congressional hearing in 2011, Rep. Bill Johnson (R-OH) countered by stating “President Roosevelt’s prayer gave solace, comfort and strength to our nation and our brave warriors as we fought against tyranny and oppression.” “With thy blessing we shall prevail over the unholy forces of our enemy,” Roosevelt prayed.
- “This is further evidence that the administration has created an environment that is hostile towards American history – but in particular towards Christianity,” Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council stated. “I hope America wakes up and realizes what this administration is doing to this country and how they want to radically and fundamentally change America.”
- In 2012, US Army Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Dooley was judged by the Joints Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and relieved of teaching duties at Joint Forces Staff College for teaching a course said to be offensive to Islam. His elective course, “Perspectives on Islam and Islamic Radicalism,” was attacked publicly by JCS Chairman General Martin Dempsey on C-Span during a Pentagon News Conference.
Obama continues to dish out special treatment for anything his team deems as politically correct in spite of all members of the armed forces taking a pledge to defend our constitution and America. Recently two Baptist chaplains, Maj. Steven Firtko, Army (Ret.) and Lt. Cmdr. Dan Klender, Navy were forced out of a Veterans Affairs chaplain training program after they refused orders to stop quoting the Bible and to stop praying in the name of Jesus.
- When the men objected to those demands they were subjected to ridicule and harassment that led to one of the chaplains leaving the program and the other being ejected, according to a federal lawsuit filed Friday. “Not only was the treatment these men received inappropriate, it was also a violation of federal law and the religious freedom guarantees of the First Amendment,” said John Wells, an attorney representing the Conservative Baptist Association of America who sued Secretary of Veteran Affairs Eric Shinseki. “No American choosing to serve in the armed forces should be openly ridiculed for his Christian faith.”
- Obama administration Pentagon appointees met with Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith. Weinstein, who leads the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, said Christians sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in the military are guilty of “treason.”
- Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely, the retired deputy commanding general of the U.S. Pacific Command revealed that the White House is collaborating with Russia to reduce nuclear weapons without a Senate ratified treaty. Vallely says Obama is out to “destroy US military superiority” by ignoring the treaty clause of the Constitution.
- The Center for Security Policy released a report showing how Obama, who is reducing the Pentagon budget by $1.3 trillion over the next decade, is eradicating modernization programs and maintenance of weapons systems. Training is being lessened, as well as military benefits and privileges being reduced.
- Retired Air Force pilot Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson wrote a book, “Conduct Unbecoming – How Barack Obama is Destroying the Military and Endangering our Security,” verifying the White House’s new Rules of Engagement for combat has caused the deaths of many soldiers in Afghanistan.
- When Army General Carter Hamm, US Army, head of the US African Command and Navy Rear Admiral Charles Gauette criticized and exposed Obama’s mis-truths about the Sept. 11, 2012 Benghazi attack, they were soon relieved of their duties.
- On March 12, 2014 the Washington Times reported Army sergeants could lose up to $5,000 yearly in benefits with Obama’s and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel proposals. During sign-ups, soldiers were under the impression they had solid benefits such as pensions, food, housing, health care and tuition.
- The Obama-Hagel plan calls for a shrinking of the US Army to pre-World War II levels. It will eliminate a complete class of Air Force attack jets. In 2001 we had 570,000 troops. They will shrink it to about 440,000.
- Earlier this month Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel told the Associated Press in Peru that he plans to use the military to fight climate change, “potential threats as sea levels” rising.
- Even active military leaders were shocked to find out Obama exchanged captured Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five dangerous Taliban prisoners. The Army’s investigation into Bergdahl’s 2009 disappearance 2009 will not be released until after the mid-term elections in November are over.