Continuing the series on your Wedding Brand…
Where all should your brand appear?
Once you have a brand selected, you should strive to repeat that theme in all your wedding printing and decor. Share your brand with all your vendors. so they can incorporate it. You’ll never know what they can do for you if you don’t give them all the information with which to work.
Specifically, your Wedding Brand should appear on/at/in:
- Save the Date cards
- Engagement party, showers, bachelorette party
- Signage directing guests to your ceremony, reception, after party
- Aisle runner and other ceremony decor
- Ceremony programs, fans, water bottles
- Seating chart and/or escort cards
- Menus and/or place cards (especially if used to designate beef/chicken/veggie entrees for guests)
- Table “games” and notes (like “I Spy” or a sweet thank you to guests)
- Party favors or charity donation tags
- Music selections
- The “Just Married” sign on the getaway car
- Thank you notes
- Wedding album and storage box
- …and then in all your anniversary party items for years to come.
In Austin, it’s easy to find local designers (and students of the art) who can create an “icon” that symbolizes the two of you and your relationship. Ask on your social media channels; you’ll probably find talent within someone you already know!