We’ve all had that best friend or sister or cousin who’s got more game than us! You want to know her secret. You want to know what makes her so attractive to men? What makes men swoon all over her and promise her the world at the prospect of just one meager kiss? Why does she get all the attention while you sit there alone with no one to talk to? Well, I’m here to tell you the cold, hard truth in my blog about why some women get the guys and some women sit on the sidelines for most of their lives!
1. She looks good. Let’s face it. Pretty women get more game than plain women on a day to day basis. That’s not to say pretty women have better relationships than plain women do or have relationships at all! Nope. It just means they may get approached more by men and asked out more often. Men are visual. They want you to look good. Even if you’re plain, I can guarantee you if you spice up your looks by getting a hair cut, hair color, lose weight, gain weight, get a nose job, grow your hair long, wear your best colors, flaunt your features that are attractive to men–you will get noticed! My point–do what you can to improve yourself psychically and you’ll notice an increase in the type and number of men who approach you. Even if you take great care of yourself and you still look the same, you will be more attractive to a man! Feeling good will lead you to emit those vibes to men and they’ll come running towards you in no time.
2. She can turn any man on just by her attitude. Some women have an attitude that can win any man over. Be that girl. It takes practice. It takes knowing what men want and what attracts them to women. It takes a winning attitude. It takes confidence. Power. Game. In a nutshell, it takes experience. For some women it comes natural. For others, it takes knowing different men and learning what each type wants and desires. You don’t have to change your basic character to win a man over, but you do have to be a dream girl. It’s universal.
3. She has the style men want in a woman. Yes, each man has a different type. But there are types of clothing and accessories that attract men like wild! They are f-e-m-i-n-i-n-e. Anything that screams “I am a woman,” will attract a man. Anything that looks good on your body, that accentuates your curves and your best features will attract men. Don’t dress slutty, but dress like a woman! You don’t have to be a fashionista (quite the contrary because some women’s high-end fashion scares men more than it attracts them!) to score a man, but you do need to know the basic trends, what colors and fabrics and styles looks best on you and flatter your figure, and how to strut it when you’re out on the town! Work it girl.
4. She’s so feminine you can just feel it from a mile away. Some women exude femininity from their pores! It’s not what they look like and nor is it how much they weigh, what they’re wearing or how old they are! It’s just that they are so feminine in the way they move, the way they speak, it’s just the way they were born and men just can’t help themselves! All men go ga ga for the feminine woman. If you aren’t built this way, then learn how to be more feminine. It will pay dividends in your love life with men. Men will love you for it! Just practice being more of a lady. It can be reached with some practice on how to be more sensual. Do it today. Trust me.
5. She walks like she’s the boss. Attractive women can be of any age, body type, etc. But what makes the dream girl stand out? She walks with confidence. Her head is not down looking at the floor, nor are her shoulders stooped! She walks with the confidence that she is da bomb and any man would be lucky to have her! Or even to lay eyes on her. Yes, you might need to lose a few pounds or gain a few or work on yourself psychically, but if you walk with the knowledge that you are the IT girl, the ultimate dream girl, then men will notice that and flock to you … or else they might notice your physical beauty and walk right past you because you haven’t done anything to make yourself STAND OUT!
Have a dating question? Subscribe to our newsletter, submit your dating question here and get dating Q&A, videos, blog posts and more sent to your inbox once a week.